The Ultimate Workshop

Tol Skorr

This is one of the shops i work at,.......

The Paint Shop-
Lots O' Room to paint, and paint, and paint
DSC03302a.jpg

The Paint Shop Part Deux-
Every color of the rainbow,...and then some
DSC03303a.jpg

The Metal Shop-
Lathe, Welders, Cutters, Benders,...yada, yada
DSC03304a.jpg

The Wood Shop-
More things to loose fingers here than a Great White Shark
DSC03305a.jpg

Would be cool if I could talk the owner into letting me have a Prop party here,..huh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FETTCLONE @ May 1 2006, 08:39 PM) [snapback]1236655[/snapback]</div>
Maybe you should have a prop-building party instead. :p Great setup. Do you get access during off-hours?
[/b]

Yup. I'm here more than I am anywhere else. I come in all the time and work on this and that but,...Work wise I put in 95 hours the week before and 100 the week before that. Nope I'm not kidding
I'll have to start greasn the wheels on the "party" idea

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Starwoid @ May 1 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]1236664[/snapback]</div>
Is that the car used in Harry Potter there in the first shot?
[/b]

:lol
I think it might be same make, not sure about model,....we got it from Europe. Would have to check the paperwork on it to be sure.

If the Registration for the Car says "Weasley" that could be a clue. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tol Skorr @ May 1 2006, 06:52 PM) [snapback]1236670[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Starwoid @ May 1 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]1236664[/snapback]
Is that the car used in Harry Potter there in the first shot?
[/b]

:lol
I think it might be same make, not sure about model,....we got it from Europe. Would have to check the paperwork on it to be sure.
[/b][/quote]

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back