Twd season 8 midseason shocker best guesses? thread

JBLAKE

Sr Member
News is next weeks midseason will have a next day conversation worthy shocker!

What are your best guesses on what it could be?

I would like to hear from all what your thoughts are. If there is anything in the comics that would flesh out what it is.

I would only be guessing. Hope it is not Ezekiel already though. Any of Rick's group really.

But thinking more about it. For it to be a true shocker it would have to be someone from Rick's group. Who really cares about any of the saviors but Negan though.

Best guess Ezekiel or Dwight.

Wow! That would be a shocker. Are you hearing captured or killed?
Who really knows, lol. We can never be sure if rumors are true, lol. But I think I shouldn’t share because if true, it may **** some people off for spoiling things. Can you edit your last post so my quote doesn’t reveal anything? ;)

Last edited:
Rick & Garbage Girl are going to get it on.
Meh-Shown walked off before this happened and she kept walking.
Eugene and Burnt Face Walking are going to realize that what they really have is an epic bromance and are going to go all Broke Back Mountain on each other.
Darryl will stay true and make Negan squeal like a pig... just like a scene out of Deliverence.

Helicopter swoops in flown by a cyborg governor flanked by a zombie tiger with a jet pack , while Negan swaggers around talking about brown pants and how sweet his bat is !!!

Last edited:
Another virus arises that is only killing off Zombie's - speculation begins that this could become a cure for all the living infected. They create it and all feeling they have nothing to lose take it together... feel ill for a few days- notice their eyes are very sensitive to the light...and their appetites for food go away. Then eventually rick during some fight gets another persons blood on his lips and he gets an adrenaline surge - storms the location get shot- with no effect and realizes his immortality.

:lol - honestly no idea they lost me in season 4 or 5 I think

Rick and Darryl venture beyond the wall to capture a walker.
Carol shows up on her dragons, but Negan kills one, then resurrects it and brings down the wall.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back