Subscribe
  1. RPF Premium Member Usagi Pilgrim's Avatar
    From
    NC
    3 Weeks Ago  Nov 17, 2017, 1:37 PM - Disney Store TLJ Kylo mask differences? #1

After finally deciding to start my BS Kylo mod,I found someone in Amazon that had the DS masks fit the original price of $24.99. There were no pictures of the packaging, so I didn't know it was a new release from TLJ.

Here's my issue... The mouth plate looks REALLY small. I've measured it compared to the BS dimensions, & although it's the correct height, it's about a half inch or so narrower at the widest part of the 'triangle'shape. Across the bridge is the same width.

I'm just concerned that they've changed this, cause I don't want to start chipping if this isn't going to work. Can anyone confirm that this is going to work. I've heard the other mods talking about this needing to be reshaped, but I'm not clear on if this is the issue or not.

Can anyone help?
  2. The good-looking one;) RPF Premium Member PropReplicator2's Avatar
    From
    Abilene,TX
    2 Weeks Ago  Nov 23, 2017, 9:24 PM - Re: Disney Store TLJ Kylo mask differences? #2

Pictures will help us to gels you the aid you need. Without good images it is hard to assist you... The BS mask has a rather "fat mouth" or "fat face". This should be removed and replaced with a disney (or generally more accurate) faceplate either way

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk