Unlimited Run Blade Runner 2049 Officer K JACKET/COAT by Magnoli Clothiers

I was wondering about customization options. Would you be able to produce the coat without the fur and featuring a more symmetrical collar, (like a traditional double-breasted trench coat without the wraparound flap) while keeping the other details of the design intact?

I was wondering about customization options. Would you be able to produce the coat without the fur and featuring a more symmetrical collar, (like a traditional double-breasted trench coat without the wraparound flap) while keeping the other details of the design intact?

Yes, absolutely! Customization is what we're best at. We've already made several modified 2049 coats, so the options are really endless. And... no extra charge!

Yes, absolutely! Customization is what we're best at. We've already made several modified 2049 coats, so the options are really endless. And... no extra charge!
Once you guys start finishing jackets will you make a gallery of sorts to see how each jacket looks with whatever little changes each one has done to it?

It would be cool to see what variations people are getting

We may post a few things up here, such as our alternate button closure as well as difference colors. We're making one with a snap closure on the extended collar flap in place of the usual strap-and-buckle.

Hey Indy, quick question while I'm anxiously awaiting my coat to arrive, what effect do you think taking a wire brush to the faux wool would have? Do you think it would unravel the synthetic strands a bit, and give it a more worn look? Or do you think it would more so just end up destroying the faux wool and completely pull it apart?

Hey Indy, quick question while I'm anxiously awaiting my coat to arrive, what effect do you think taking a wire brush to the faux wool would have? Do you think it would unravel the synthetic strands a bit, and give it a more worn look? Or do you think it would more so just end up destroying the faux wool and completely pull it apart?

I think it would work... I'm going to try something similar on one of our coats in the very near future... along with aging it with shoe polish, like the original.

Here is the distressed faux shearling:

z3hq0sm.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back