Scratch built Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

New part under way!

The second part of the abdomen. This part i think was added in T2 and wasn't on the original Endoskeleton from Terminator.
149.jpg

Thanks guys!
Here's a new update, did some sanding and priming of the chest today:
150.jpg

152.jpg

I also did some sanding on the shoulders and the pelvis
151.jpg

153.jpg

Thanks guys! Here's a new update!

154.jpg

Plumbing? No, pistons for endo!

155.jpg

Added the details to the shoulder joint...

156.jpg

Some more progress on the shoulder motor...

158.jpg

Dressing the shin guard with papier maché...

157.jpg

And a shot of the progress on the torso...

159.jpg

And some more sculpting on the upper arm...

Last edited:
:eek
Thats just amazing!!! You're building your own T-800 just from cardboard and stuff from the local hardware store!
That earns my respect!!! Great work!
Can't wait to see the result.

The T-800 is a work of art, and you are an artist, my friend. I am about to start building one for my brother, for Christmas next year. But I get to cheat a little. I managed to track down a copy of the all-elusive 1/2 scale T-800. Keep up the good work. It is very inspiring! :)

Thanks, Cadeus!
Really, that's awesome! :D Are you going full scale or 1:2?
You have to make a thread when you start building, so that I can subscribe! ;)

Thanks, Cadeus!
Really, that's awesome! :D Are you going full scale or 1:2?
You have to make a thread when you start building, so that I can subscribe! ;)

I am grateful for your interest, chanfan! I am going to get the pages blown up to 200% so I can build it life-sized... I'll start a thread when I get it going. (It may be a few weeks. I am still getting my 1:350 scale Enterprise-C build off the ground.) I'll plan on pepping it, then glassing it. And I thought about using roofing foam to fill some of the larger pieces, for support, once they're glassed. And, of course, instead of pepping the arms and toes, I'll have to use other materials, so they can move.... ANYWAY, I am grateful for the attention, but this is YOUR thread. :) Keep amazing us with your mad skills, and I'll let you know when I start my own! :popcorn

PS- ... still waiting to get the green light from endobuilders.com, too! It is gonna be epic!!! :)

Last edited:
It's such a weird feeling. It is like, I hate you so much, but also love you. :lol

Great job man, every pic just looks better and better.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back