Terminator 2 Life-sized Bust

I'm beginning to create my own bust using photos as reference. I based the size on my own head and tried to calculate his facial landmarks from photos. This is still work in progress. I have not been faithful to the original, to the disgust of many fans :). I decided to try and sculpt Arnies whole head with Monsterclay, before carving away the face for the mechanical pieces. This was my first portrait sculpt I've ever done. I decided to take on how to sculpt during lockdown last year, to learn anatomy to support my painting, but fell in love with it and haven't painted since :D. I molded and cast him using plaster and painted to look like a bronze statue. The base has not been finished. Some of the mechanical pieces are made from scrap parts I found around the house. and painted gray so I could see it better in context, especially when I look at it via a black and white pic. I will post my progression for anyone interested.

20211027_150230.jpg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1630904083823_6840507522395936037.jpeg
20210928_201519.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back