1:4 T-800 Endoskeleton (1984 ver.) ZBrush WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

chris9996

Wow man incredible work! Will the files be for sale? I'm a buyer! BTW I have the Argonauts kit still in mint condition and never put together. A great kit & I need to get rid of it, but I'd rather print a terminator on my S4.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RoboForceGo

Jr Member
It's been awhile since my last post! I had to step away from the project to avoid burn out.

I'm currently doing edits to the skull (port size), but in the mean time I've printed and assembled the hands:

hands1.jpg

hands2.jpg

As for any files being for sale, it's something I'll have to think about. This project was intended to be a personal portfolio piece and I don't quite feel comfortable selling files of a copyrighted character :unsure:. Maybe others can weigh in?

The Terminator

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's been awhile since my last post! I had to step away from the project to avoid burn out.

I'm currently doing edits to the skull (port size), but in the mean time I've printed and assembled the hands:

View attachment 1440386
View attachment 1440387

As for any files being for sale, it's something I'll have to think about. This project was intended to be a personal portfolio piece and I don't quite feel comfortable selling files of a copyrighted character :unsure:. Maybe others can weigh in?
Technically it's illegal. Simple really.

BUT it is done all the time, on various websites and what-not. And I have never heard of anyone making/selling 3D models getting into any legal trouble.
Most replicas on this very forum is also illegal.

Legally its very black and white. I personally think its shades of grey.