Scratch built Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

Hey, chanfan... I am not complaining, cause I went thrue this with astromich.net, but how long does it take to get approved thrue admin? I registered last month and have not heard back from them. I know it takes time for them to get to everybody, but a month is a long time. Thanks! :)

Thanks guys! :D I'm glad you like it!

Cadeus, are you talking about endobuildersclub? I dunno why it takes so long to get approved. I'm no admin so I can't help you out! :S

Thanks guys! :D I'm glad you like it!

Cadeus, are you talking about endobuildersclub? I dunno why it takes so long to get approved. I'm no admin so I can't help you out! :S

yes: endobuilders... sorry I didn't state that. I think I meant to... no problem. I will just be the happire for it when they do get it. It took a while for astromich.net, but now that I am there, I have learned a lot about R2, and I'll be ready to start building him this summer, with my daughter... summer project; it'll keep her mind off boys! :lol

Long time no update! I've been super busy lately, but here's a small update.

I have been sanding some of the remaining parts and here's the back chassi primed, still wet:
173.jpg

Still missing most of the details but it's getting there!

I did some casts of the finger joints today and they came out really nice! :)

172.jpg

"FINGER LOOKING GOOD"... LOL:lol (sorry cant help it :D)

But seriously, those finger joints cast are so clean... very well made.(y)thumbsup

I can't wait to see everything complete... keep building man... cheers!

Thank you for the positive feedback! :) I just recieved all the pipes I need for the pistons, but I am in the middle of moving to a bigger apartment, so I won't have much time for updates in a while.

Stay tuned!

We are in big trouble Cadeus! :)
Thanks, sleepybee! I take great pleasure in reading other people's wip threads, so that's why I like to share! Hopefully I can give some pointers or inspiration to other builders! :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back