The Office Season 8 (thoughts so far)

TheCollector

I just got caught up with the last episode (Last Day in Florida). I gave the first few a chance but got sidetracked and lost interest, and now I don't even know why I bothered. Has anybody else been noticing the recycle Michael Scott parts? I mean, I really wanted it to succeed but it has gone to complete trash since Steve Carell left. I've gotten tired of seeing Ed Helms play Michael Scott. I think I'm just gonna end the series at season 7. that's when The Office died for me.

What do you guys think?

This past season started off slow. Once they found their legs, I think they found some of the charm that's been missing since the early days.

Michael's gone and they struggled a bit early on this season to fill that gap. It seems once they remembered the supporting cast was there (and was always their strongest asset) and stopped focusing on replacing Michael, they kinda got that early spark back.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back