Stormtrooper pepakura - TERRA RETURNS! WITH PICS!

Re: Stormtrooper pepakura - FIRST CAST PHOTOGRAPHS

I read this thread from start to finish, and am simply amazed. It has inspired me to try something similar, and I'd be happy with half the quality of yours!

TERRA RETURNS

been meaning to get back online for months now, after all the RPF hack situation (can someone please confirm that this is the REAL RPF?)

IMG_6923.jpg

IMG_6924.jpg

IMG_6925.jpg

IMG_6926.jpg

IMG_6927.jpg

a few photographs taken a long time ago... sandtrooper, stormtrooper, rawtrooper.

IMG_5289.jpg

IMG_5290.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5292.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

some slight optical distortion may be present due to lens used/distance to subject.

TERRAONESTORMTROOPERFRONT.jpg

TERRAONESTORMTROOPERBACK.jpg

shout out to PURE for helping me with the two photographs above, also shout out to the boys from SOUTH BRIDGE.

Last edited:
Gorgeous job, Terra1, simply gorgeous! Looks better than any of the licensed ones!

FYI, this is the real site, they were using www.thereplicapropforum.com until a couple weeks ago, when they got their stolen domain address back. Now the hackers have moved the phony RPF site to another domain (I forget what it is, though).

Last edited:
i thought you had been lost forever, good to see you back terra, i'll get striaght to the point, will you be offering any of these beaut's for sale, in raw or completed form?

they look incredible :love

SpaceCowboy thanks for the compliment mate! yeah was rather confused with the switch from thereplicapropforum, all good now!

rosskow thanks man! its good to be back :) have a few raw casts tucked away ready to be painted up.

thanks to everyone who has added to this thread, i hope it serves as a good helper to all new craftsmen/craftswomen out there! :)

my goal from the start was to create my own version of the iconic stormtrooper helmet, firstly by removing the flaws in the original design and produce a more elegant bucket for a more civilized age :)

screen accuracy wasn't a path that interested me personally so i created a more universal design that can hopefully be appreciated by all starwars fans, both purists and less obsessive persons alike :)

PM if interested :)

Hey terra1... welcome back man... :):thumbsup

I see you finally finished your bucket... congratulations!

I still haven't finished my IM Helm... got busy with other IM stuffs...

Anyway, I am glad you are finally back... hope we can start a new project so we can both check each others progress...(just like before) :lol:thumbsup

cheers!

hey thanks man! great to be back!

yeah its been finished for a little while now, with all the RPF hack thing a while back i hadn't been back on to upload some finished pics.

sounds good mate! the scottish/filipino alliance! hahaa!
i have been pondering what next :) i would like to move onto the armour yet feel i should do another helmet build. (non starwars)

what you looking to start?

Hey terra1... welcome back man... :):thumbsup

I see you finally finished your bucket... congratulations!

I still haven't finished my IM Helm... got busy with other IM stuffs...

Anyway, I am glad you are finally back... hope we can start a new project so we can both check each others progress...(just like before) :lol:thumbsup

cheers!

I'm thinking making a stormtrooper bucket that matches your quality... LOL:lol

But seriously, my next helm would be the War Machine... planning to finish it up to faceplate motorization.

So what about you?

hey thanks man! great to be back!

yeah its been finished for a little while now, with all the RPF hack thing a while back i hadn't been back on to upload some finished pics.

sounds good mate! the scottish/filipino alliance! hahaa!
i have been pondering what next :) i would like to move onto the armour yet feel i should do another helmet build. (non starwars)

what you looking to start?

Glad to see an update. It's amazing, wonderful work. I've been researching the helmets a bit more lately and have to say that I really can appreciate a more "Idealized" version such as yours. I'd like to think in that fictional universe that the Empire wouldn't have lopsided helmets like the screen used ones. The thread has been inspirational while starting on mine. Keep up the good work.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back