Stormtrooper pepakura - TERRA RETURNS! WITH PICS!

Hurry up and get one finished! Lol.

Excellent work mate, you might have made a rod for your own back here though as I can see you getting swamped with requests for them !

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Re: Stormtrooper pepakura - FIRST CAST PHOTOGRAPHS

That is an amazing detailed helmet. And I like the pull you made from the cast. One day I might make my own casted helmet.

awesome work - been following this and great result... any early casts for sale yet? :D

been pretty busy the past few weeks, not had a good chance to get things moving on the first run, plus the weather has been cold and damp so painting can be a bit of a pain.

been in two minds wether to recast the original to fix some issues yet think il be spending the cash on some more smooth cast 300 :)

thanks for all the welcome comments guys :) sorry i've not got more to report but heres a few photos showing the original and her growing family, a few soldiers have been lost along the way :)

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_6119.jpg

IMG_6120.jpg

IMG_6121.jpg

IMG_6122.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6137.jpg

super busy? (yeah, thought you are :D)... finally it rained buckets...:lol

Can i grab one mate?:)

Regarding your few lost soldiers... they might be worth offering as class B or C cast...;)

Still impressive work mate, as always :):thumbsup

(wow... im first on page 10...:D)

that's the most beautiful thing i have ever seen :cry

can we expect them to be available?, i know you've never really stated anything about that subject which is understandable as you wanted to see how process went and the results but thought i'd ask again as i couldn't really restrain from doing so.

Wow simply amazing work. Can I ask how you were able to get such straight lines drawn on the curved surfaces in the early stages (the lines drawn using ink). An in general how were you able to draw them so symmetrically on both sides?

pandamajik for the curves i just eye balled most of them, if you want symmetry cut the curve on some bendy card and use either side of it to trace the exact same edge onto both sides of the helmet.

thanks for the kind words guys :) and thanks for sticking with this thread.

i'm pretty happy with how its looking, its been a long time in the making but i feel its been worth the wait :)

once complete i will be doing a fun little photo shoot to showcase the finished helm!

i will be casting the first run of 20 pieces in the next few weeks, also finishing the artwork for the TK t-shirt that comes FREE with every cast :)

stay tuned for more :) cheers

WOW...

WOOOOW.

I HATE pepkura TK's usually...

You just can't capture the essence of the scuplt as much as say an ironman pep can capture the look of the CGI.

But this is simply stunning.

Looks WAY better than the MR/eFX IMHO.

WAY better than the original FX.

Really stunned here bud...

That is seriously amazing what you have done here!

Your work is absolutely amazing! What an inspiration! I wish i had that kind of patience and skill lol. Maybe one day :).

If you're taking number I would love to be considered on the list, they are beautiful man!

quick update

sorry for the lack of updates, been a bit busy and the fun stuff always gets put on hold :(

raw casts are ready and all good, i am spending a little too much time getting the helmet i'm keeping all painted up! no orange peal please!!! :)

should have a nice photo update this week. cheers

Well, we demand that you put your whole life on hold, give up your job, divorce your family, give up your friends and concentrate on nothing but this build and the castings!!!

Well..................ya gotta get your priorities straight...........:cool

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back