(Updated with new pics) Mysterious treasure trove of light sabers. Help me identify them and I’ll be your best friend!

Ohhh I had (and sold) one of those… solid aluminum….

Kinda regret selling it now… but I have a bunch of versions already.

Awesome! I’m trying to identify that hilt. Do you happen to remember who made it? Where it came from? Or anything else about it? :)

Looking through old notes, I was told it was an early version of a guy named Kenny (obi Kenny?) who did a later run of more accurate parts to put on a Graflex…

But there looks to be differences… so that may not be the one

Like the emitter was concave so I put my own flat front on it… and had to make my own d- ring holder…

Breakdown of it is here:

Post in thread 'NeoRutty's Prop Projects - ANH Stunt Stormtrooper Bucket - Pointers requested?'
NeoRutty's Prop Projects - ANH Stunt Stormtrooper Bucket - Pointers requested?

The latch is different as well… everything is a bit off which doesn’t look to be the same as yours

Unless like me the perso updated and accurized

Definitely not a nicksdad, you'll notice the pommel cubes are separated with a rounded cut on this one. Nicksdad actually had the sharp accurate cuts on his pommel.

The little milled triangles are wild, I've never seen these lol

The little milled triangles are wild, I've never seen these lol

Right? I’ve never seen them like that either. I don’t know anything about milling but I would assume that it’s harder to do it this way than just gluing some triangular pieces of plastic on. I was hoping that this was a distinctive enough feature that someone might recognize it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back