Anigrand Star destroyer

shinra

An other job of cygnusmodels ( write him if you have question )

Anigrand kit 1/2226 like the venator revel kits

He still need to add some shading for definition. This part alone has 92 fiber optics installed in it!

img_1910.jpg

img_1911.jpg

img_1912.jpg

img_1913.jpg

img_1914.jpg

Last edited:
spectacular! the level of detail here is astounding! Is this a kit for your own (or kitbashed)?. Also, it would be interesting to see what the insides look like and how you got all those LED's hooked up.

Sorry but I am not the builder of this model so I can't explain you about the LED system.
The builder is cygnusmodels, you can find him in the forum memberlist.

Pictures is better than words, so enjoy

img_2111.jpg

img_2112.jpg

img_2113.jpg

img_2114.jpg

img_2115.jpg

Crap, photos blocked at work. I'll have to wait until I get home to check them out.....

The star destroyer is arrived at home
Simply incredible, the paintjob is amazing and the light ...

dsc0773e.jpg

01_510.jpg

0110.jpg

0210.jpg

0310.jpg

0410.jpg

105fy.jpg

22945633.jpg

42496583.jpg

77043402.jpg

les details du vaisseaux sont extraordinaire!!!

dsc0767s.jpg

dsc0768q.jpg

dsc0769o.jpg

dsc0779r.jpg

dsc0782l.jpg

dsc0785z.jpg

dsc0786w.jpg

dsc0791q.jpg

dsc0792a.jpg

dsc0800z.jpg

dsc0814pc.jpg

dsc0818py.jpg

dsc0820sh.jpg

I so wish I grabbed up one of these before they got put out of production by Lucas. Someday :) For anyone who has done both would this be much easier for a relative beginner then the Randy Cooper kit?

Well, on this one the pieces actually fit really well, although you have to do some cleanup to remove the extra material. Only issue is that most likely the pieces are warped which means more work to flatten them again.

Another point is the RC kit has internal support, but the Anigrand doesn't (I would recommend adding some kind of support).

These days though they are about the same price, but the reason I got the Anigrand kit is because of the size--the RC kit is awesome, but very large and I don't have space for something that big.

Well, on this one the pieces actually fit really well, although you have to do some cleanup to remove the extra material. Only issue is that most likely the pieces are warped which means more work to flatten them again.

Another point is the RC kit has internal support, but the Anigrand doesn't (I would recommend adding some kind of support).

These days though they are about the same price, but the reason I got the Anigrand kit is because of the size--the RC kit is awesome, but very large and I don't have space for something that big.

Interesting! Well, when the time hopefully comes for me to get one of them I'm sure either option would be awesome.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back