Scratchbuilt ESB Star Destroyer-New Pics- Case arrived- all done finally!

Magnificent. I envy you. The detail on this one is just absolutely amazing. I have looked at this thread countless times and I truely admire the great amount of work that went into this.

-Bryan

<div class='quotetop'>(Pauleysolo @ Aug 7 2006, 01:37 AM) [snapback]1295199[/snapback]</div>
sidelit.jpg

sizecompsm.JPG

sdcase1sm.JPG

engflsh2sm.JPG

[/b]
That's my baby. :thumbsup The first born. :D

That is outstanding..

Alas, if it's 24" I'm going to have to move this to General Modeling, as that is not Studio Scale...although is sure does look like the "real" thing in the pictures. Extremely well done.

Amazing, just amazing. The SD has always been one of my favourite ships from the series, and I don't think that it gets the attention it deserves in the scratchbuilding community simply because of the sheer difficulty involved in doing it well - all the more reason why yours is so impressive. I can't even imagine how tedious drilling all the holes for the lighting must have been.

Fantastic work.

<div class='quotetop'>(Sluis Van Shipyards @ Sep 16 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]1321487[/snapback]</div>
Wow, I don't even wanna know what that case cost you (unless you built it). :eek

Looks great.
[/b]

It was not cheap but it was worth every penny.

P

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back