Face Off: Season 6

It was decent, there were a few that will stand out. I think its funny one of the people who worked on effects for sharknado is on this season

Last edited:
lol.

don't know anything about who's on it this season but enjoyed them all (although i wish they'd show more of the build process rather than so many repeated dramatic pauses but there we go)

as im in blighty i'll keep my eyes on the usual sources for it to appear :)

I totally forgot to set my DVR but saw this thread with enough time to record the 10:00 rerun just 5 minutes in. Watching it later today.

I hope the premiere isn't representative of the talent we will see throughout the entire season.
Last nights make ups were some of the least inspired I have seen in all seasons.

There was only one that was worth a damn at all.

I will hope for better things to come

There was some pretty cool stuff, but I think most of them really missed the mark with their inspiration. Even the winner, even thought the sculpt was amazing, the paint job was sooooooooo lacking. I could only imagine if Laura had a chance to paint it.

There was some pretty cool stuff, but I think most of them really missed the mark with their inspiration. Even the winner, even thought the sculpt was amazing, the paint job was sooooooooo lacking. I could only imagine if Laura had a chance to paint it.

Or Anthony!

I like how the judges can now give someone a free pass if they've had a rough week. Is it really that the judges get to pick or just an on screen excuse to not eliminate the predetermined winner?

I like how the judges can now give someone a free pass if they've had a rough week. Is it really that the judges get to pick or just an on screen excuse to not eliminate the predetermined winner?

I think its a good idea, Roy and Tate both had bad weeks last season and barely made it through. But they were good every other week :)

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the premiere isn't representative of the talent we will see throughout the entire season.
Last nights make ups were some of the least inspired I have seen in all seasons.

There was only one that was worth a damn at all.

I will hope for better things to come

Couldn't agree more, I wasn't impressed by any of them this week.

we are looking forward to this season.
Last season seemed to have an even theme - no drama and camaraderie.
Despite being reality tv, the producers didn't go down the negative path and that spoke volumes to us as intended repeat viewers.

This year's cast has some tough shoes to fill - Roy, Tate, and the awesome Laura.
Wishing them all the best and wanna see some great makeups!
bring it on.

This seems like a "filler" season. Don't get me wrong they all have some talent but I didn't see any strong contenders like we have seen in the past few seasons. Only a couple stood out but nothing like "omg". It was still the first week so we shall see.

I lost track of this show. :(
How many seasons have there been since the Veterans vs Rookies season? That's the last season I saw. I think there was even a Redemption season or something after.

Who watched the finale tonight? Well earned win, in my opinion. Couldn't be happier. :)

I agree, I would of been happy with any of the 3. Out of the whole season they were the only good ones. All in all, this season was extremely weak talent wise.
J EM- The season that just ended was the only one after the Vets Vs Rookies

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back