Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Anyone know where I can get a set of Lao Che's Coins
Also a Cross of Coranado

Thanks in advance

Both Sarednab and Relicmaker have excellent crosses.

Both Sarednab and Relicmaker have excellent crosses.

Got the gold :lol: :lol: -well, at least its ordered anyway:rolleyes:

Thanks for the links

How long is a piece of string? Depends on your interpretation although I hear consistent high praise for both Relicmaker and Sarednab.

Imam:

Raven Bar:

Raven Bar Belloq:

Screen cap:

HEADPIECE.JPG

Sarednab:

IMG_4117.jpg

Sarednab:

IMG_3828.JPG

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull presents:

THE SKULL COMES HOME TO DADDY!

I used a AAA battery adapter so I can turn it on/off with my other home theater lit items with a single button push and never worry about batteries.

Disney Crystal Skull Lit 01.jpg

Slideshow:
Disney Crystal Skull Unlit 04.jpg Disney Crystal Skull Unlit 03.jpg Disney Crystal Skull Unlit 02.jpg Disney Crystal Skull Unlit 01.jpg Disney Crystal Skull Lit 03.jpg Indy Crystal Skull.jpg Disney Crystal Skull Lit 02.jpg

Last edited:
How long is a piece of string? Depends on your interpretation although I hear consistent high praise for both Relicmaker and Sarednab.

Imam:

Raven Bar:

Raven Bar Belloq:

Screen cap:

View attachment 1599329

Sarednab:

View attachment 1599337

Sarednab:

View attachment 1599340
When Indy is asking Marion for it, he clearly says "its a worthless bronze medallion". However it certainly does look like weathered gold at times caught on screen.

When Indy is asking Marion for it, he clearly says "its a worthless bronze medallion". However it certainly does look like weathered gold at times caught on screen.
What a movie says and what a prop are actually made of are two different things. The actual hero props are pewter covered in gold. Relicmaker's recreations are probably the most accurate that are easy to obtain and he makes both versions used in the movie plus a Nazi version in just pewter (marks on one side, some notes/nazi symbol on the other). There have been other recreations cast in other metals. I own two that are solid bronze. The markings aren't quite as accurate, but they're still very nice and I've got the full size wooden rod to mount one of them on (only fits that one well. The mounts and diameters are often slightly different.

Here's the "MK" full bronze medallion (and mounted on the rod):

MK Medallion Back S.jpg
MK Medallion Front S.jpg

Staff of Ra mounted on right side of photo (using an Indian vase to stabilize it):

Full Staff Vertical 01s.jpg

Moved it around a bit. Still looking for that right look. The Cross of Coronado and Grail Tablet, Hat, Coins are place holders and my plan is to hang the Tablet over the head of Shakespeare. The Kenner toys are a boxed and carded complete set as well as graded and archived from CAS. Also have a loose set in front of the sealed to play with. ;)
20220719_162506.jpg
20220719_162522.jpg
20220719_162606.jpg
20220719_162619.jpg
20220719_162732.jpg
20220719_162549.jpg

Last edited:
What a movie says and what a prop are actually made of are two different things. The actual hero props are pewter covered in gold. Relicmaker's recreations are probably the most accurate that are easy to obtain and he makes both versions used in the movie plus a Nazi version in just pewter (marks on one side, some notes/nazi symbol on the other). There have been other recreations cast in other metals. I own two that are solid bronze. The markings aren't quite as accurate, but they're still very nice and I've got the full size wooden rod to mount one of them on (only fits that one well. The mounts and diameters are often slightly different.

Here's the "MK" full bronze medallion (and mounted on the rod):

View attachment 1599422 View attachment 1599423

Staff of Ra mounted on right side of photo (using an Indian vase to stabilize it):

View attachment 1599425
Great display.. Awesome. And thank you

Other Staff of Ra Versions:

Plastic molded:

Staff of Ra Resin back s.jpg

BamBox:
BamBoxMedallion S.jpg

Chinese Made:
Staff of Ra China S.jpg

Another Bronze: (LM)
HeadpieceILMFrontS.jpg

McGuffin (Larger than normal, very detailed, though):

McGuffin Front S.jpg

Acme:

Staff of Ra Acme Landron Back S.jpg

RelicMaker:

Raven Bar Chain S.jpg <- Bar Version : Imam Version -> Staff of Ram IMAM Back RM S.jpg German version: BelloqStaffofRaMedallion Front.jpg

Necklace:

Staff of Ra Necklace S.jpg

Staff of Ra Cookies I made from a food mold of the Bam Box version:

ReMold After Bake 03s.jpg

Who is Reel Art or Dark Matter. They both offer a lot of Jones stuff on Etsy and Ebay
Reel Art is a known recaster.

You can read about it here:

Reel Art is a known recaster.

You can read about it here:
What about Dark Matter

Not sure. I recall the discussion about Reel Art but I’d have to search around forum to see if there were ever discussions about Dark Matter or not. Unfortunately I don’t have time at the moment.
I just did and He's a respected active member here. Also a 501rst member

What about Dark Matter

The "Bam Box" edition items are made by Dark Matter if I recall correctly. I like the Staff of Ra I have by them and it was the only one that seemed sterile enough (and no too expensive to risk damaging) to make my Staff of Ra cookie molds from.

Most of the Reel Art stuff is also very poorly made, IMO. I bought a package of stuff off eBay once that included a Reel Art "Nazi" Staff of Ra. It's terrible quality. I can see a Reel Art Nazi Staff of Ra on your shelf between the angels from the ark and Marion's lighter (recognize the big bump on the back side).

The "Bam Box" edition items are made by Dark Matter if I recall correctly. I like the Staff of Ra I have by them and it was the only one that seemed sterile enough (and no too expensive to risk damaging) to make my Staff of Ra cookie molds from.

Most of the Reel Art stuff is also very poorly made, IMO. I bought a package of stuff off eBay once that included a Reel Art "Nazi" Staff of Ra. It's terrible quality. I can see a Reel Art Nazi Staff of Ra on your shelf between the angels from the ark and Marion's lighter (recognize the big bump on the back side).
place holder for now :rolleyes:

I'm surprised no one likes my Batman Shakespeare bust on my desk with Indy's hat :lol:

It's the one that lifts up with knobs and button under to release the door to the Batpoles

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back