Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dave Ward

Sr Member
So, new house, decided to set up a corner of the living room with a few props and a costume display. Would love some inspiration from those of you who've already done this!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Adam C.

Sr Member
I'm looking forward to building a home theater someday. (It seems like it keeps perpetually getting side-tracked for some reason.) When it's finally finished, I'll be able to actually spread my props out a little bit instead of having them all clustered together in one cabinet. I've always wanted a dedicated "Indy Display" in a corner of the theater like the one that you're talking about. (Maybe with a fully clothed mannequin kind of like the one agent 5 has.) Until then I'm just trying to get as many of my favorite Indy props together as I can. I can't wait to see what you finally end up doing with your set-up.
View attachment 28423 View attachment 28424 View attachment 28425
View attachment 28426 View attachment 28427 View attachment 28428

http://www.therpf.com/f9/adam-c-s-prop-collection-80790/

Last edited:

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is mine:

Adam C.

Sr Member
You gotta love that Gobler idol, man. Nothin' quite like it. (Except for the original one maybe.) :lol I want to get a holy grail like yours too eventually. Nice set-up Brad.

Adam C.

Sr Member
Hey Brad, is there any way that you could post a close-up photo of one of your Gobler idols on the Sideshow idol base?

Adam C.

Sr Member
I have a quick question, does the Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey make an appearance in the Indiana Jones films?

Yup. I thought that the Jack Daniels Whiskey Bottle would make a nice addition to the collection because it shows up at least twice in the Raven Bar scenes. (And no, it wasn't a Jack Daniels bottle that was used to hit the bad guy.) Here are some screen-shots to show what I'm talking about. Look for it on the bar itself, (Indy actually grabs it and starts to pour a drink), and on the shelf behind Marion when she is crouched on the floor. Even though the two bottles from the movie may possibly be different sizes from one another, I just went with a standard 1 liter bottle, (about $30 bucks at any liquor store).

View attachment 28449
View attachment 28448
View attachment 28450
View attachment 28451
View attachment 28452
View attachment 28453
View attachment 28454
View attachment 28455

Guardian Devil

Sr Member
A bit late to the party on this one, but here is my display as it looked a few weeks ago. Since then a few new items have been added (Raiders Temple Stone Face, 'Charlamagne' Grail Knight Sword, FoA Medallion etc) I have various other bits and pieces dotted around other rooms too, but this is the area with the highest concentration:

IndianaJonesCostume.jpg

A.J.

Great looking collections!

I wonder if there's a list of the best Indy props/replicas you can get? I'm just starting my collection and it would be helpful for finding quality items.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I wonder if there's a list of the best Indy props/replicas you can get? I'm just starting my collection and it would be helpful for finding quality items.

Golden Idol = Gobler Idol
Staff of Ra = Acme Headpiece for the time being :love
Grail Diary = not sure
Grail cup = not sure
Grail tablet = Jmtwo
Whip = David Morgan

GeordieIndy

Sr Member

Here is my personal choice for the best Indy Props out there:

Idol - Gobler
Cross of Coronado - RelicMaker
Grail - Restaurajones
Hero Grail Diary - Sarednab
Nurhachi Urn - Possibly the new Azuma Urn but with a different paint job.
Sankara Stones - Azuma (If he ever offers these again)
Staff of Ra Headpiece - Acme Artifacts
Lao Che Crystal Diamond - markpoon
Marshall College Statuette - Restaurajones
Four Leaf Clover/Elsa Lighter - RelicRaider

Others I would take a look at are also:

Grail - Bazzanojones
Hero Grail Diary - demiguel.m
Nurhachi Urn - markpoon

Just a few to get you going....

GeordieIndy

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is my personal choice for the best Indy Props out there:

Idol - Gobler
Cross of Coronado - RelicMaker
Grail - Restaurajones
Hero Grail Diary - Sarednab
Nurhachi Urn - Possibly the new Azuma Urn but with a different paint job.
Sankara Stones - Azuma (If he ever offers these again)
Staff of Ra Headpiece - Acme Artifacts
Lao Che Crystal Diamond - markpoon
Marshall College Statuette - Restaurajones
Four Leaf Clover/Elsa Lighter - RelicRaider

Others I would take a look at are also:

Grail - Bazzanojones
Hero Grail Diary - demiguel.m
Nurhachi Urn - markpoon

Just a few to get you going....

GeordieIndy

Don't forget:

Raiders Bible Page - Orange_Blend (shameless self promotion) :lol

If you're on Club Obi Wan I also highly recommend EnigmataWood's Grail and Grail Tablet.