Xeno Inspired Dread Beads And Xeno Tail Tip In Clay-- Mold/cast Done--8 Ft Xeno Whip Video Added

SMOKE

Hey guys and gals, I've had alotta stress lately ( see sidenote) and my stress has yielded late nights if sculpting to take my mind off of things. To feel my need for both Pred and Xeno I decided to take a crack at the Xeno tail tip and some Xeno Dread Beads. I'm going to try to incorporate the tail into a bio wall mount for myself and a desk lamp for a buddy of mine. Hell I might even make a spear for the wife.. yeahh the wife. ;)

Here's the 360 i took of the Xeno Tail. 14 inches tall.
IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

Here's the beads. I made 3 different sizes and they still need to be cleaned up a bit more.
IMG_1314.jpg

They will stack nicely to make a mini spear. (or a Xeno of Nine Tails Whip, I'm pretty damn sure I can put one together :D )
IMG_1315.jpg

The tip.
IMG_1311.jpg

Thanks for looking and commenting guys and gals.

Side note: Exwife took me back to court to try and get more money out of me and the court ended up lowering my child support and fixing all the back child support that I proved I had already payed zeroing me out. Setting it to where the State standard for my pay bracket. :D :D Good triumphs over evil. Not bad for self representation. Time to get back to work and move past this year of dealing with the Child Support and Court. I never miss a payment and always pay for the extras. Somebody wasn't doing what they were supposed to and I finally was able to prove it today.

Glad everything worked out well on the side note. That has to be a load off. There is a buddy of mine at work going through a similar situation. I love the xeno tail so far. Everything looks great and I cant wait to see it finished. You make some real top notch stuff brother, thats for sure. Its also really cool your wife shares your love for aliens and preds, thats freaking awesome!!

Hey man. Been there suffered that for 15 years. I know how **** you must feel. Glad you came good.
Loving the tail. Great work from you as always.
Tony

Glad everything worked out well on the side note. That has to be a load off. There is a buddy of mine at work going through a similar situation. I love the xeno tail so far. Everything looks great and I cant wait to see it finished. You make some real top notch stuff brother, thats for sure. Its also really cool your wife shares your love for aliens and preds, thats freaking awesome!!

Definitely a huge load off of my mind. The tail, beads and whip(yes whip ;)) should be done and done by the end of the weekend. I'm very excited about the end results of this build. My current wife :love: is the best and with out her support and motivation, I couldn't do any of this.

Hey man. Been there suffered that for 15 years. I know how **** you must feel. Glad you came good.
Loving the tail. Great work from you as always.
Tony

I was luck to only have to suffer 3 years before we finally got it strait. It sucked cause they were acting like I was a dead beat dad and I am the total opposite of that.

The tail is a labor of love and stress. hah Glad you love it. I can't wait to use a couple to wall mount some bios. :D I'll post some molding pics when I finish up the process.

Hey folks it's been a busy molding and casting kinda weekend.

Some prep. That big postal box in the back WAS a handle mold. it exploded on about half way full. luckily I was able to save it at the cost of a lot of oomoo 25. Oomoo Catastropie aside it was a good molding an casting weekend.
IMG_20120309_182218-1.jpg

Rebound on the tail tip
IMG_20120310_210444-1.jpg

Xeno Dreadbeads and Tip,
IMG_20120310_212154-1.jpg

Raw Dreadlock Keychains I'm working on
IMG_20120310_212040-1-2.jpg

The 8 foot Xeno Tail Whip V1.0 with wall hanger. 63 segments.
IMG_1320.jpg

another shot of what it'll look like displayed on the lager tail.
IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

aand a Video of the whip in action. The lanky gent working the whip in me. :)

On the last fling, it sticks in the ground.. :cool:

sorry about the road noise. I'll switch out the video as soon as I can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2zdyWu8yl4

Thanks for looking and commenting folks! :)

THATS AWESOME!! I love the fact it stuck in the ground like that, super cool. No denying you have some raw talent brother, thats for damn sure! Kinda jealous Im not that skilled :p

Dude..... what can I say.............

I won't say a thing i'll just ...........

That is friggin' awesome, loving every bit for that update. The tail whip is off the chain lol nice on. I like the idea of the tip on the dreads (trophies for your dreads.... hmmm.... theres an idea lol)

Keep it up, its great so see what your bring to this community!

THATS AWESOME!! I love the fact it stuck in the ground like that, super cool. No denying you have some raw talent brother, thats for damn sure! Kinda jealous Im not that skilled :p

Thanks bro! The whip was kind of a spur of the moment idea that turned into a weekend long project. haha and the stick caught me by surprise. At that point I was like " **** this thing is dangerous." :cool:

Dude..... what can I say.............

I won't say a thing i'll just ...........

That is friggin' awesome, loving every bit for that update. The tail whip is off the chain lol nice on. I like the idea of the tip on the dreads (trophies for your dreads.... hmmm.... theres an idea lol)

Keep it up, its great so see what your bring to this community!

Thanks bro! I'm thinking about finishing the whip up with some bushings in between the segments and selling it to recoup some molding cost. The wife is starting to get on my ass about my pred spending. :mad: I have the molds so I can always make another one.

Thanks for the kind words bro! Just wait till I unleash my Xeno Tracker Variation of my Bone Crawler bio. This thing is looking wicked. :D

very very nnice sir.

love seeing new items being created, i shall have to get myself a wolf whip ONE DAY for a new improved weapon wall.

very very nnice sir.

love seeing new items being created, i shall have to get myself a wolf whip ONE DAY for a new improved weapon wall.

Thanks Bro! I love creating them. I'm already ,here and there, working on a few upgrades for the Wolf Whip. However next on my sculpting list is a Predator Spear.. ;) Thanks for commenting Lee! Your work is amazing and inspiring. (y)

ps Whenever you're ready for a whip, just let me know.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back