wut do the predators do with the skin when they skin a human?

darkspace27

hey guys when the predator skins human prey what does he do with the skin? does he just throw it somewhere or does he eat it or collect it as a trophy? what do u guys think

Oh man the text grammar is killing me.

But they could use the skins for multiple purposes. Medicinal, food, compost, toilet paper. The possibilities are endless.

humans are supposed to taste like chicken, so if i was a predator i would hope he has the liking for chicken skin that i do, so i would be suckin' it down

curious...what does 'wut' translate to?

humans are supposed to taste like chicken,

As an aside, I've often wondered why people say so many things "taste like chicken" when they really don't. Iguana, frog legs, alligator, monkey, snapping turtle--I've heard people declare all of them "taste like chicken", and I can declare with certainty from actual experience that they definitely do not.

They don't use the skins for anything. They toss them away...leave them for the maggots and ants to eat, just like they do with the lungs, guts, heart, liver..ect.
~Estelle

hey guys when the predator skins human prey what does he do with the skin? does he just throw it somewhere or does he eat it or collect it as a trophy? what do u guys think

I was thinking about that the other day too - lol. A pity in AVPR they didn't use the opportunity to show skin's use when they had the quick shot of the Wolf's home as he got the SOS. That or put some human skins into the designs on the new Predators.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back