wut do the predators do with the skin when they skin a human?

They don't use the skins for anything. They toss them away...leave them for the maggots and ants to eat, just like they do with the lungs, guts, heart, liver..ect.
~Estelle

Nah, I think they make deep-fried human rinds out of them, and eat them with salt and barbecue sauce while watching TV.

:rolleyes:

...or else it gets the hose again. :(

There are answers in the books. I have seen a Fangoria pic where KPH in suit is holding what apperars to be a yummy human treat like he's greazing on it?
Now, those ' books' are sources I would trust- Fangoria and Gorezone magazine. I think I know of the pic you are talking about...It's actually a poster. I had it on my wall as a girl. It's hard to say if the Predator was feeding or not. I see how it can look like he is. I think Kevin was just holding it ( a bloody skull with a section of the spine attached) at an odd angle. I think a close shot of him holding the skull was needed and that was the only way to squeeze it into the photo shoot. I must admit that for the longest I thought the Predator was holding a lobster until I really looked at the pic, lol.
~Estelle

Maybe they use it for coats for when they get cold. They might also double as a seriously ****** up Halloween costume for when Predators celebrate Halloween & try to stuff themselves into Human suits and go to conventions dressed as us in an attempt to look cool.

Hey.. wait a second.....

Maybe they use it for coats for when they get cold. They might also double as a seriously ****** up Halloween costume for when Predators celebrate Halloween & try to stuff themselves into Human suits and go to conventions dressed as us in an attempt to look cool.

Hey.. wait a second.....

:( :)

I wonder this question every time I watch any of the films...maybe it's tanned human skin underwear and not really leather they wear,lol.....maybe?

Yer all wrong sorry.
They simmer the skin in linseed oil for about two hours. This makes it softer and gives it a good sheen. They then use the treated skins to make vests or boob tubes for when they go clubbin' and similar events. I'm told that the treated skin works well as a chamois and absorbs perspiration when strutting their stuff. The linseed oil also helps prevent chafing.
On a similar note...
Alien hide is very much tougher (as you know) and they apply this for motorcycle wear. Simmering time is a lot longer though.

I was on holiday in Ibiza recently and was talking to a female Pred in SPACE, a well known club. Anyway we were having this very conversation. Can't remember much after that though, I think she may have slipped me something.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back