WIP - Arkham Knight model for Pepakura

Amazing work dude, ive been following your thread for a while now but hadn't had a chance to really sit and set up an account (new member, but big fan of everyones work here)...

I would like the file too ☺

Leozacic@gmail.com

Build progress update :

uploadfromtaptalk1412939986289.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1412940005569.jpg

Fibre glass done...

uploadfromtaptalk1412940026952.jpg

Body filler in progress...

uploadfromtaptalk1412940092211.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi Bandinet, Hi Everyone!

I read it all, and really it is an awesome job! the helmet looks great!, could you please send me the file?
You know... I always have this idea on my head, to sit on a computer and learn some 3D modeling and do my own helmets, gauntlets, and armor in general, and now you convinced me!
But first, I want to build this and show up in the next convention!
This is my e-mail: guillermo.j.rojas.c@hotmail.com
I hope we see more of your work over here!

See you around!:)

Hi Bandinet, Hi Everyone!

I read it all, and really it is an awesome job! the helmet looks great!, could you please send me the file?
You know... I always have this idea on my head, to sit on a computer and learn some 3D modeling and do my own helmets, gauntlets, and armor in general, and now you convinced me!
But first, I want to build this and show up in the next convention!
This is my e-mail: guillermo.j.rojas.c@hotmail.com
I hope we see more of your work over here!

See you around!:)

Hi Gred... Thanks bud, really appreciate the kind words. The files on it's way...

Great work Bandiet. Will be working on this next week and will be inline with my collection. Thanks so much again for all the effort and for sharing this with us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work @Bandiet. Will be working on this next week and will be inline with my collection. Thanks so much again for all the effort and for sharing this with us!

No problem... looking forward to seeing the Arkham Knight in the crew...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back