WIP - Arkham Knight model for Pepakura

looking amazing bandiet, progress with the undersuit is slow as we have been unable to find any trousers that match so looks like we'll have to get creative, smartin102 and myself are thinking of using black/dark grey trousers and textile paint to get the red camo look, the jacket is posing the biggest issue as nothing we have found so far comes even close as there are at least 3 different materials involved, we may have to fabricate something ourselves and hope for the best.

Yeah, I've dug around a little on the net, with no success. There's not much activity from the facebook page either... I think you're right about having to go the diy route.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Well, the power came back on-line a little earlier than expected, so the shins have been unfolded... as usual in the first post of the thread.

20150206_214220.jpg

Built these a while ago. Been focused on my origins bat suit but tomorrow I'm starting back at this one with the shins.
View attachment 440996View attachment 440997View attachment 440998View attachment 440999

Looking great there bud... would like to hear your opinion on the chest piece. I've noticed on some of the builds on the facebook group that the chest looks out of proportion. The width will be fine but then it looks as if it is too narrow from top to bottom.

Would be great to get some input on it. Thanks for posting the pics, I really enjoy seeing the suit come to life.

Looking great there bud... would like to hear your opinion on the chest piece. I've noticed on some of the builds on the facebook group that the chest looks out of proportion. The width will be fine but then it looks as if it is too narrow from top to bottom.

Would be great to get some input on it. Thanks for posting the pics, I really enjoy seeing the suit come to life.

As soon as your version 2 helmet is released I am go to go in a bit of a different direction with the armor. The helmet is to awesome to change but as for the armor, alot of it reminds me of motocross armor which does not excite me in the least. No offense to anyone that likes it, just my own opinion. I am working on something different for gauntlets as well as I don't really think they match very well with the helmet. The helmet is sleek as the gauntlets look blocky, again only my opinion. I just hope that what I decide to create gives The Arkham Knight due justice.

As soon as your version 2 helmet is released I am go to go in a bit of a different direction with the armor. The helmet is to awesome to change but as for the armor, alot of it reminds me of motocross armor which does not excite me in the least. No offense to anyone that likes it, just my own opinion. I am working on something different for gauntlets as well as I don't really think they match very well with the helmet. The helmet is sleek as the gauntlets look blocky, again only my opinion. I just hope that what I decide to create gives The Arkham Knight due justice.

I agree with you bud... I really like the look of the helmet, which is what got me started on this, but as for the rest of the suit, I'm not really partial to it.

It'll be great to see a variant which actually does something for character.

I suppose it would also help if I get the V2 rolled out... lol ( Sorry about the delay guys )

I agree with you bud... I really like the look of the helmet, which is what got me started on this, but as for the rest of the suit, I'm not really partial to it.

It'll be great to see a variant which actually does something for character.

I suppose it would also help if I get the V2 rolled out... lol ( Sorry about the delay guys )

Only release it when you're ready.
I'm glad you understand with the armor. The last thing I wanted to do was offend anyone on this with just a personnal opinion.
Now the rest of your files are still AWESOME and I have downloaded them, I intend to use parts of them to help in the hopeful similarities I may try and incorporate into the other parts. I am hoping to use the "A" on the shoulders and chest and possibly more. Not sure quite yet..

Hi there

Is it available to get the OBJ file? I would like to 3D print this as I have a con in may and I'm sure this would win the contest if I could get it right.

Thanks

Last edited:
This work is absolutely awesome. Does anyone have the latest version pep file of this Arkham Knight design available? Does anyone have the Arkham Knight parts as OBJ files for Maya or 3DS Max?

nice work so far. i'm so afraid to even try to start to understand Pepakura. I call it Peprika.
Dont be afraid just find something you like and dive in, if you make a mistake learn from it and keep going. There is no real right or wrong and you are the only one you need to please, and if you get stuck there are plenty of amazing guys and girls here more than willing to offer help and advice.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back