What movie items do you use in your day to day life?

Definitely my Asics Onitsuka Tiger yellow/black Mexico 66 "Bruce Lee Game of Death" shoes. Super comfortable, like wearing slippers around.

s-l640.jpg

I use my Indy satchel as my convention stash bag - it's a great size for it. Other than that, it's mostly coats and such. I run around in winter in a Jack Harkness replica coat from Torchwood. If it gets really cold, I've got a North Face jacket that the Rock used on Hercules. That's kind of fun because the inside looks like it is stained by the body makeup, but it's never rubbed off on anything when I've worn it. I've used pieces of my Stargate and Ghostbusters costumes - boots, military gear, belts - when the need has arisen, but nothing on the regular.

I've also bought things like purple nitrile gloves and anti-static bags for Warehouse 13 cosplay purposes and used the extras in my workshop.

Maybe not everyday carries but my Indy bag and a pair of screen accurate sunglasses as seen on Jason Patric in The Lost Boys are my most used props for everyday life.

2478E13B-0252-462B-AB15-2360C69320C6.jpeg

I also plan to modify a watch into a replica Seiko 6105-8110 for an everyday beater. The 6105 watch can been seen worn by Martin Sheen in Apocalypse Now.

This winter I was wearing my original “Starsky” Sweater a lot.

Purchased exactly where PMG bought his

Maybe not everyday carries but my Indy bag and a pair of screen accurate sunglasses as seen on Jason Patric in The Lost Boys are my most used props for everyday life.

View attachment 1048869

I also plan to modify a watch into a replica Seiko 6105-8110 for an everyday beater. The 6105 watch can been seen worn by Martin Sheen in Apocalypse Now.

Nice! How or where did you manage to acquire the sunglasses? I did some research years ago and wasn't able to come up with the goods. :)

Nice! How or where did you manage to acquire the sunglasses? I did some research years ago and wasn't able to come up with the goods. :)

I purchased the sunglasses from a member here a few months ago.

I have seen some frames on eBay that are an exact match but they’re red. So they’d have to be modified. I’ll look for them again and shoot you a message if I can find them.

Infinity War era Red Lense Sunglasses from Tony Stark. (He changes em WAY too often)

I've worn my Hellboy beltbuckle from time to time, modified from the belt buckle that came with the DVD, but have since retired it. Once I start molding my '93 power ranger buckle holster, I'll be wearing that fairly regularly once I come up with a secure attachment system.

I semi regularly carry my Beretta 92 FS Centurion ala Stanley Goodspeed (The Rock) as well.

Oh, and my trusty all black PF Flyers! (The Sandlot)

I have a nice Denim Jacket that was used for a Statesman (Kingsman) Agent costume, I used my regular cowboy hat for it, and jeans so those get worn all the time too. Also a button-up for a Dusty (MoH) costume I made, along with the FDNY hat.

Got this recently, the captains chair from the JJ Abrams Star Trek Enterprise. It's beat up from production use, but it's used daily as my tv chair lol.

eventually it will get restored. But for now, i don't mind people sitting on it, using it like a regular chair, it's very comfy.
67431275_515109985714285_5906345730609232417_n.jpg

Got this recently, the captains chair from the JJ Abrams Star Trek Enterprise. It's beat up from production use, but it's used daily as my tv chair lol.

eventually it will get restored. But for now, i don't mind people sitting on it, using it like a regular chair, it's very comfy.View attachment 1060257
This is one of my bucket build list items! (any Trek captains chair really...not too picky)!

I used to wear a genuine MKVII shoulder bag as my daily bag for the past three years and wore it out. I loved the look, but was always slightly unsatisfied with how small it was. I'm currently waiting for it's replacement, replica of a french Mle 1935 breadbag to arrive, which in turn is a reference to the Ninth Gate.

Quite often I also wear my imperial officer belt, it's neutral enough of a design to not raise too many eyebrows, while being recognizable enough that I know that those who get it are my kind of people.

I started to wear a wristwatch daily because of Metro 2033, and I wear it on the inside of the wrist because of the game. Most of my watches are movie-or game-inspired as well. My most used watch is a Casio AE-1200WHD-1A(heavily inspired by Seiko G757 worn by James Bond in Octopussy), swiftly followed by a Fossil FS4552P on a leather strap, because Nathan Drake wears a Fossil FS4616 in Uncharted 4. It's not an exact match, but I found it for a bargain and it's a close enough for me.

Speaking of Uncharted, I wear a nondescript silver ring on my neck at all times because I love Uncharted that damn much. I get asked the "Is that ring someone special" question all the time!

_A

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back