What is your single favorite Predator kill, move, or scene?

I gotta agree with you Jehdin. The first time I saw that move I was like, "Oh, ****!" I rewound it like five times. Although considered one of the two worst Pred flicks (in that particular shot) I thought it was the first time we'd seen a Pred move ,speed and agility wise, like it truly should.

Second on my list would be the King Willie kill. Though you never see it take place the set-up is superb. He throws the bones and realizes something isn't quite right. The suddenly drop of the Pred into the alley and the slow walk toward Willie as he draws his sword. No fight though but a screaming decapitated head. Great stuff in my opinion.

P2 holding the Skull/spine on top of building
AVPR Wolf tacks Jesse to the wall with the super massive Shuriken
AVP Scars Spinning SPear Thrust into the Queens head
P1 when he emerges from that water and you get a really good look at him (it was a life changing moment for me)
I wanna say something from Predators but nothing really comes to mind

Ok ill play.

P1 - Arnie was always one of the biggest or the biggest thing on screen normally, so to see the Predator dwarf him when he grabbed him , was truely a HOLY **** ! moment.

P2 - Have to say i really liked the scene where the pred smashed the shotgun on the floor, he was like " you shooting me with THIS ****? , how ******* dare you "

AVP - Lance henrikson doing the hand thing with his pen.

AVP-R - Wolf Kicking ass in the sewer.

Predators - ( hard at present as i have only seen it once, as its gone from the cinema ) Ill be diffeent and not have a pred moment. Isabels face after she finished cuchillo off, and he then asked for help again.

I'd say for me it'd go like:

P1: Arnie vs Predator in the swamp after ditching mask & caster
P2: When P2 drops in from above & wipes out Keyes' entire "Strike Team"
AVP: Tie between Scar there giving the Queen Alien his version of Accupuncture therapy & the Celtic Tossing the soon-to-be Nethead / Grid Alien like a rag-doll
AVPR: Wolf holding up 2 Aliens at once in the Sewer, Pinning that girl to the wall with his Shuriken & giving one Alien a total beat down & shoving his dissolving blue fluid into it's mouth.

P1: the pred vs arnie clash

P2: The king willie scene

AVP: Prob the only one and pred got killed tho :) but when chopper was face to face with the alien.

AVP,R: sewer scene

Predators: Duel with Hanzo or Underbite ripping stan's spine out.

P1- when the predator laughs psychoticly before his death

P2-when the P2 throws the smart disc in the meat house and chops that one guy in half(lol his lower half fell does that mean his upper half was floating??lol!!!)

AVP- The queen moment was awesome, but other than that I like how scar flips out the shurukin and kills the alien in an instant

AVPR- when wolf pins that girl to the wall, human wise when I watched it in theaters, everyone laughed when that one woman in the tank said " That's crazy, the government doesn't lie to people." lots of laughs there.

Predators- two here- 1. when super black ripped Stans Spine out 2. When Hanzo took on Falconer, such a badass taking on a pred by yourself and killing it.

Hmmmm, im tempted to watch them all again just for my wow moments now, but off by hand......

P1: The chopper ride with long tall sally playing, sets the film up perfectly. And mainly when we first got a proper glimpse of the predator... sci fi, life maybe would never be the same for me again!! even as a yound kid i was awe struck by the gracefull design of the thing, so ugly he's almost beautiful

P2: The drug lords home where our boy wipes out the jamaican gang without breaking a sweat. The train scene And of course seeing the lost hunters decloak!

AVP: Ermmm, quite liked the celtic/grid fight despite the result, liked the ship design also.

AVP:R: Every scene with wolfie, such a bad ass design and such a shame the film didnt do him any credit what so ever, i love when he engages the hammer on his gauntlett and simply punches his way out of the sewer! out of my way solid concrete!! :)

Predators: i love the scene where Trejo is sat in the field as bait, such a well shot scene and the result of that scene sent shivers up the spine, certainly the best use of the preds voice mimicary to date.

P1- When P1 swings around cloaked in the tree and flashes his eyes. And the Arnie skull check and face reveal scene.

P2- The subway scenes when he is crawling along the top of the subway car then busts threw the ceiling, that whole scene. And the Lost hunters with the Elder decloaking.

AVP- Three Preds decloaking in the pyramid entrance. And the Celtic & Alien fight sequence.

AVPR- The whole sewer sequence. And when Wolf punches through the street and emerges topside...badass.

Predators- P1 grabbing Royce and then gearing up. And Hanzo & Falconer fight sequence...nicely done.

S.E.E.D.- All the different Pred designs. And the Scanner bio scene.

Batman Deadend- All the Preds standng together in the last scene.

good topic this one!

P1 - always liked the bit where the pred walks through all the carnage, and picks up the dead scorpion mac kills. also when our pred walks out of the water, thats what got me hooked! his roar to duch, love that!
P2 - the bit where the pred de-cloaks and grabs leona and scans her is pretty cool, also when keyes says "get outta harrigan i'm gonna save you're ass" also when the elder pred throws harrigan the pistol and says "take it" always dug that!
AVP - where celtic throws the alien like a bitch!
AVP-r - when wolfie: takes his mask off gettin ready to fight the predalien, where he powers up his gauntlet and punches through the sewer, where he spikes jesse with his shuriken, the whole sewer scene, and where he walks out of the water.
predators - love the start where royce is falling, when he hits the grond, and the title comes up with the original music, got goosebumps at that bit! seeing the classic pred tied to the tottem for the first time, mr black giving it some old school spine ripping, and when classic pred is freed and pics royce up that was good!

Mine has to be from the sewer scene in AVPR. A specific moment was where the alien was above wolf's head, wolf ripped him from the ceiling by the tail and blasted it.

It's gota be in AVP where Celtic kills the guy in the net with his spear

Actualy it's kinda any spear kill they're all cool espetialy the one where the guy is pinned to the wall and the spear becomes visible

Also the death of eddie from AVPR where wolf just stand infront of him and he runs into his blades

They are my favourite kills
My favourite scene is where the 3 AVP preds are hunting the digging crew

Good topic!! I would have to go with the one you did, with Scar doing that epic twirl and jabbing the spear through the queens head. When I first saw that I actualy shouted out load "WOOOOOOHOOOOO Go Predator!!" in the cinema, no kidding!! I did!
The scene in P2, when King Wily faces off the pred in the alley, then the scene just fades to his head screaming and the pred walking off with it, that was pretty epic too!!

lol when i saw tht scene when scar does the spin thing and jas the queen in the head i was like ooooo shitt!!!!!

P1 - Anytime is skipping around looking for Arnie. It sticks out in my mind because I think damn. He is agile.
P2- The Old Lady Sence in the bathroom. "Relax I'm LAPD." "I don't think he gives a ****"
AVP- Celtic throws Grid to the floor then proceeds to sack his ass smashing him into the pyramid walls. Celtic- WHATCHA GOT NOW BEITCH?! - 3 minutes later... Oooh.. ****..
AVP R- Wolf come to the hospital with his plasma cannon in hand and kicks down the door. - BOOM BITCH! Wolf has entered the building. So.. badass..
Predators- The Russian guy points the big ass gun as the predator looks back to make sure they got his back. Gets a littler closer and he wakes up and goes ******* crazy!

I realised, after an extra day of thought that I missed a load of my fav scenes in my first post.
Forgot about the scene in the meat house in P2. I just love it when the pred is there, and he looks around suddenly, he knows something isnt right, and then he goes through all his scanners, and his expression when he sees the torch lights, he looks like "WTF? You guys cant hide from me!" Then he starts circling around them, and then lands right in the middle, epic scene!!!!!!!

Also, in P1, when you see Anytime fixing himself, he jabs that needle or bullet removing thing in and screams like hell, I loved that part as it was pretty much the first decent look at him you get. Then the part when he is after Arnie, coming up out of the water, I just loved the way the dreads sort of floated up first, all spikey, lol, then he shakes his head too, aww!!!!

Theres more, but i wont list them all as most of you have allready listed them above!! :)

"Also, in P1, when you see Anytime fixing himself, he jabs that needle or bullet removing thing in and screams like hell"

I believe it was a clamp to close the wound, I think the idea is that he pulls the pin & the those 2 ends close in on eachother to act as a sort of Tourniquette. I could be wrong, but that seemed to me to make more sense.

P1 - Clash of the Titans scene. You should know what that is.

P2 - Gary Busey getting cut in half. What a douche.

AVP - You have to go with the Queen getting a hole in the head.

AVPR - When Wolf gets the distress call, shouts "son of a BITCH" and takes off. I will note that this movie had a lot of potential for cool scenes if you could see anything in the ******* action situations. I'm forever irritated to all hell that they couldn't put a little light in that goddamn movie.

Predators - De-spining. N'uff said.

P1: When preddy takes off his mask and give us the roar

P2: The bathroom scene with the old lady and her miserable attempt of protecting herself with a broom.

AVP: The flash back scene of the predators history.
The deleted scene with Scar and Lex and the ejected xenomorph mouth.
And the queen scene where Scar gives her one hell of a smack with his spear (the movie clip in the first post)

AVPR: The scene with the blond slut getting cut in half. That made the whole movie better and ended that teenage love crap storyline XD
And the sever scene with Wolf

Predators: The fighting scene between falconer and that Japanese dude (I have forgotten his name)

[quote name='N'ritja' post='224366' date='Jul 31 2010, 06:09 AM']AVPR: The scene with the blond slut getting cut in half. That made the whole movie better and ended that teenage love crap storyline XD
And the sever scene with Wolf[/quote]

I watch all of the films a couple of times a year, but for the first time I noticed the lower half of her body sliding down the wall after a few seconds. She was cut in half by that shuriken but I never noticed it before.

Great lists! :p

Alright lets see..

P1- probably the epic handshake between Dutch and Dillion :p No seriously my favorite moment from that movie is the pred coming outta the water and the roar when he unmasks
P2- hmmm "want some candy?" and the lost hunters
AVP- Celtic whipping alien ass but then he died like a bitch :/ Or when scar breaks the chest busters neck drops it and shakes like "damn those things are gross" LMAO
AVP-R The Dad telling the daughter see theres no monsters! RRRRAAWWWWRR alien in the face.
Predators - Probably the Rock music and the P1 bio, or hanzo and pred duel.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back