What is your single favorite Predator kill, move, or scene?

Also as far as scenes go no one mentioned the scene in Predator where Dutch and team shoot up the jungle. MAC just goes ape **** with the mini gun! Yes. Everyone backs him up and starts rearranging the jungle.

My favorite Pred kill scene,hmm kinda hard cause there are a few.But if I have to choose one it would be from Predator 2 when Agent Keys is sliced in half by the Predator with the smart disc.It was so classic.Like ok you showed me yours, here's mine bitch,lol.

Daren

My favorite Pred Kill is a tie:

A) Wolf accidentally impaling Jesse with the shuriken disc in AVPR. That made me spit my drink to laugh.

:) Mr. Black rips out Stans' spine and skull while he was still alive. That just made my jaw drop, making me want to have the crowd at the theater start chanting "Holy ****! Holy ****!"

This seems to have been mentioned a few times, so for posterity sake, here it is :) In the unrated and uncut version of the film, her entire lower half separates from her body and slides down the wall. Bad to the bone.

avp2kill.gif.png

Right I'm gonna chime in on this. Fave bit of each preds in the movie, sorry it's long

P1.... When Arnie rests head on the log and then Bam 2 blades surround his head as if to say haha you're so mine bitch, then pins him to tree and the big reveal.
P2.... When P2 wakes up grabs Glover by throat throws him and then roars, grabs gun, smashes it as if to say you mother ******... you shot me with this? I'm gonna **** u up!
And also the lost hunters, greatest 2 mins of cinema magic
AVP... Scar, after he exams Weyland and see's he's got cancer so leaves him be, Weyland tries to light him on fire onlt for scar to turn and impale him... "idiot u die now"
Celtic, grabbing alien and smashing his head through the pillars.
Chopper, kicking Lex into the pillar and then extends the scimitars
AVPR... Scene were wolf fires cannons into the power plant, roaring in anger with the explosions going off in the background
Predators.... The big reveal of the new preds, seeing Falconer perched on the tree, flusher with his hounds and then super black stands up.
Classic roaring on the totem and scaring the **** out every1. Also the faceplant when Royce cuts him down and then grabs him as if to say "you ******"
Flusher... when Topher Grace throws the flare into flusher... yep you're ****** lol
Falconer... fighting Hanzo when he flips him and then does the chirp roar saying bring it
Super black.... the fight with classic, head butting him and then the big reveal

One scene that springs to mind (I'll think of more later), is the confrontation between King Willie and the Predator. Now, we all know that water disrupts the cloaking, BUT I was watching the movie again a few months ago; and I had an AH-HA moment. I'd never realized it before, but when I wrapped my brain around it, I thought it was such a cool little detail.

Water shows the Predators reflection. I thought that his cloak shorted out, but no, as the camera pans up you see that he is still cloaked completely. Not only does physical contact with water defeat the cloak, but it defeats it entirely by revealing the creatures reflection. That, coincidentally was the same part from the movie that my digital-illustration teacher liked.

So much so, that he let me do this for a project :

PredatorAlley1.jpg

Probably not the best work, but I thought it was cool. Actually, one of the fashion students in the class said "I don't get it." And you never will with that attitude.

:)

...so you're saying that even if the pred is still cloaked, if you were to catch him in the reflection of water (whether he were in the water or not) you could see his reflection? Just clarifying. Great art, btw :)

3.) Finally Mr. Black aka Beserker aka SBP aka yaaa whatever. Umm... best part about this guy is that Hans stole his thunder. I actually like the scene where Hans survives a plasma cannon blast in the back because he was smart enough to put Noland's armor on and then got up and jumped on Beserker's back stabbing him repeatidly just like you'd do in prison with a shank!! Bad ass scene. Probably my favorite scene in the movie. It just seemed so appropriate and real. Like that's exactly what Han's character would do! Score there RR! Nice! I'm not being sarcastic. I really like that scene. The expression on Han's face after SBP threw him down. Han's sadistic bloody grin. It was so dark and right. I could just go on and on about that one scene. Awesome! By the way just so everyone is clear I'm praising Hans. Not Mr. Whack.

So yeah, Scar single best action move!

His name was STANS. :)

Rob, is it ok if i Print the above picture off ? it looks super evil black and white.

Last edited by a moderator:
...so you're saying that even if the pred is still cloaked, if you were to catch him in the reflection of water (whether he were in the water or not) you could see his reflection? Just clarifying. Great art, btw :)

Yup! I thought it was a neat little detail that I hadn't noticed up until a few months ago; and I've seen the movie thousands of times. Sometimes I'm just not that quick. Heh. So like, if you were in an alley and there were puddles about - even if the Predator wasn't in contact with the water, the puddles would reveal his reflection. Which, to the victim wouldn't mean anything unless he happened to glance down and catch the reflection in the puddle. If that makes any sense. Yet, that could be the way that I interpreted the scene. So in theory it's cool.

Sure, Lee!! Go ahead!!

Yup! I thought it was a neat little detail that I hadn't noticed up until a few months ago; and I've seen the movie thousands of times. Sometimes I'm just not that quick. Heh. So like, if you were in an alley and there were puddles about - even if the Predator wasn't in contact with the water, the puddles would reveal his reflection. Which, to the victim wouldn't mean anything unless he happened to glance down and catch the reflection in the puddle. If that makes any sense. Yet, that could be the way that I interpreted the scene. So in theory it's cool.

Sure, Lee!! Go ahead!!

Nice catch. I'm impressed. :)

His name was STANS.
Oops! That was a major typo over and over again. My mistake. I know his name was Stans. I didn't realize while I was typing what I was spelling. Just thinking too fast I guess. I was probably thinking of Hanzo + Stans and came up with Hans. :) Anyway thanks for catching it. I went back and fixed it.

I like your quote Robillicus. I wish Kevin Peter Hall were still alive. Makes you desperately wonder what a Predator 3 movie could have been. **And I'm not talking about what PREDATORS "could have been." I said and mean Predator 3.**

I have a hard time not enjoying Wolf/Cleaner and his kill count in AVPR. I suspect my favorite is when he uses the double cannon to blow away the two truckers inside the hardware store.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back