What are you working on right now?

dropshipbob

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I always love these threads, and I haven't seen one in awhile, so I thought I'd start another.
Currently, I am in the process of upgrading my old Marco Ent. PR. It has many inaccuracies, and I could get 100% accurate parts, but if I do that, I might as well build an entirely new PR. I've had this one for years and don't want to do that.

A few tweaks here and there will help it greatly.
pr16zf.jpg

pr28fh.jpg

fxxno1.jpg

Also adding a few modifications of my own. A more accurate looking magazine filled with bullets, a working pump for the grenade launcher, working trigger, etc.

So what do you have in the works?

Looks good.

I have a bunch of irons in the fire. Clearing my backlog.

Just finished a Viper:

DSCN5000.jpg

Now working on Viper #2:

viperadd.jpg

And tonite I will paint the Nautilus I finished building/sanding/re-riveting

IMGP8246.jpg

Then... TOS Raider #2 and the new BSG Viper and Raider.

:love

Then.. maybe something for myself. LOL

Building a Church Model miniature from scratch.

I'll post progress photos when I get the chance.

The model is made of lightweight thin pressboard on a platform of the same material
and is being made to show how the Church will look to new visitors since we hold the
Church at a temporary location currently.

I'll be working on a Viper later on, nice work on yours moffeaton..

My Boba Fett ESB blaster. It's the resin one that was offered in the junkyard a while back. It's got some upgraded metal parts, but I'm still looking for the split plugs and box to finish off the stock.

I'm also working on Luke's macrobinoculars. All original parts except for the lenses. Those are Gary's beautiful multipart lenses, courtesy of OdiWan72 (thanks again :D)

I'll post pics later this week.

-Fred

Originally posted by dropshipbob@Dec 12 2005, 07:52 AM
I always love these threads, and I haven't seen one in awhile, so I thought I'd start another.
Currently, I am in the process of upgrading my old Marco Ent. PR.  It has many inaccuracies, and I could get 100% accurate parts, but if I do that, I might as well build an entirely new PR.  I've had this one for years and don't want to do that.

A few tweaks here and there will help it greatly.
pr16zf.jpg

pr28fh.jpg

fxxno1.jpg

Also adding a few modifications of my own.  A more accurate looking magazine filled with bullets, a working pump for the grenade launcher, working trigger, etc.

So what do you have in the works?
[snapback]1134142[/snapback]​

If you are going to do a mag with bullets, a while back I worked with Matsuo to develop a "10mm HE caseless" round as used in the movie. His final product was a masterpiece, so if you want some good looking, screen based ammo contact him.

M41Acaseless_2LR.jpg

I'm still waiting on my local airsoft place to get me a second magazine. I'm curious about this though and it might be cool to have a spare magazine laying next to my PR with the fake bullets in it. Is there a tutorial on how the magazine was cut down or opened up to insert the fake rounds?

Working on upgrading/repainting USCM armor and the rest of a nearly complete costume I got a little while back.

Only pics so far is of a resin VP70 that came with it. It was riddled with air holes and seam misalignments, requiring this:

1_25.jpg

2_21.jpg

3_16.jpg

Parts I'll be using to simulate the bottom of the magazine and the catch/release:

4_11.jpg

Dropshipbob,

It was great to see that Marco Enterprises PR. I still have the cataloge and remember wanting one so badly but never had the money. Interesting to see how well he did at the time. But looking at his kit now... Well, you are making a nice job of it.

I bought this Spinner kit from Monsters In Motion years ago. Finally decided to finish it after numberous false starts.

The interior needs another paint job as the color is wrong. The outside is almost ready for weathering. But the decals came from a board member here and are gonig to make all of the difference. I hated those horrible "carved" details that were on the model to help you paint the details on the model.

:D Ted.[attachmentid=5441]

Last edited:
Well, working on 'acquiring' is the way I usually go. Right now I'm working on a MR Star Trek TOS landing party display. I have the tricorder and just received a Shatner signed communicator - BIG shout out to Starwarslover who helped this Canuck get this awesome piece.. Woot. Just need a MR phaser to complete the set....

Just starting work on my Rodd.com Mark VI tricorder kit.

[image]http://www.seanpallas.com/images/markvikit/markvikit1.jpg[/image]

Sean

B) B) B) B) B)

Greetings,

Here is my current project. Just building a little arsenal for a private organization. A plot to overthrough the Imperials is underway. But you didn't hear that from me of course. Enjoy..

Jedidad

picture_001.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back