Until Death No. 2 - Spitter-Hunter

Predastore

:unsure: It is with a great pleasure that I confirm you that the Until Death No. 2 - Spitter-Hunter is ready to be ship ......

This member of the deadly team, always jumps just behing the team leader "Assault-Hunter" he is carrying certainly the most powerfull weapon that a Predator could carry, this machine gun fixe on a arm directely attach to the ammo on his back, he could fire to stop a full nest of xenomorphes, as he is the most dangerous he carry a special helmet, which is certainly the nicest ever made until today.
The kit is in 50 pces, separate drealocks, full resin, scale 1/5, sculpt by Sky team in Hong-Kong, shippping will be done directely by Sky to save monney (USA USD 38,-- per kit Europe USD 45,-- per kit). This model is incredible for the details, of skin, armour and helmet .....

Again it be limited to 100 pces world wide. The base will includ the Rataka idole, the diorama is matching with Assault-Hunter and No. 3 and No. 4 release later on.

Please discover the Spitter-Hunter .....

AIMG_3154.jpg

AIMG_5411.jpg

AIMG_5415.jpg

Atn_DSC_7764.jpg

Atn_DSC_7765.jpg

Atn_DSC_7766.jpg

People who makes the pre-order are ship from today.

B) Joe Dunaway is painting the 1st kit release as soon as I will have the pictures, obviously you will be inform ....

Cedric

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks interesting, but I just can't see a Predator carrying a massive gun like that. The Bio is kinda cool...reminds me of an African tribal mask.

Sorry the helmet has been change since the begining of the kit, hereby the final version ....

AIMG_5959.jpg

Atn_DSC_7763.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks a little like Blain with old painless, but I prefer a predator with more primitive weaponry.
A nice detail is the alien on the body armor near the right shoulder.

Erwin

This isn't the member B/S section (by the way).

Yes, it does have a VERY samurai feel on the Bio.

To tell the truth, I could see a PRED kicking down with a B>A>F>G>. Just think if they were to hunt a creature the size of the one at the end of 'The Mist'? BIG, HUGE, FRIKKIN' GAME!!!

"...or would it go against 'the code'...?"

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back