Predator 2 HT kits -- help for money?

ALostHunter

I am starting to buy the Hot Toys Predator 2 kits -- I'm after he City Hunter (ordinary and battle damaged), the Elder and the Lost Predator. I know that you can get non kit versions of some of them but I like the older sculpts better. Also, for sentimental reasons they are the kits I wanted so much as a little boy (I started an interest in the first two films quite young).

Unfortunately I have a few health problems (PM for detail if you want) and would rather not try the assembly of such expensive and rare kits myself.

As such I am trying to find someone highly experienced with Hot Toys Predator kits -- best in the UK? -- who might be willing to receive the kits, assemble the Predator and return the figures very carefully packed for a fee - would £100-150 per Pred plus shipping do? It seems to take an evening or so so I do realise a good recompense is needed.

The first kit should be here by the end of the month but I would rather wait til I had all four (likely by July) as a large parcel can be double or triple boxed and then carefully returned. I am sure that folk do it for Warhammer and stuff like that.

I know that this is not really playing the game (and no-one likes a sob story) but if anyone is willing to consider it it would be wonderful and so kind - I will collect them as MIBs if not, but they would look magnificent on a shelf!

Please PM if interested.

Edit -

All the very best,
PG

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back