Done / Completed Under Armour® Avengers Shirts - DONE

Re: Under Armour® Age Of Ultron Avengers Shirts FINAL PRICES TBD

Thanks for the immediate response on your behave with the refund @JKKS :cheers Although it's going to take a while before it's refunded back into my account..

Last edited:

Contacted Under Armor and they don't plan on re stocking... So if you can figure out how to make it work I'm in! :)

Put me on the list please:

Quicksilver - Large
and
Tony - Large

Thank you so much for doing this JKKS. I still love my IM3 Falke shirt I got from you :love
Should I PM you?

Last edited:
Re: Under Armour® Age Of Ultron Avengers Shirts - Stark & Cap Shirts $125 QS Shirt $1

Final prices are in. I'll send payment notices to everyone sometime tomorrow.
Please guys confirm if you are ok with the final prices. I've tried my best to keep them as low as possible but I had to take the exchange rate in account and I think a tracked method of shipping is mandatory in that case.

I would like to stop a 10 people for this first round so that means 3 more people tops.

Thanks again.

Re: Under Armour® Age Of Ultron Avengers Shirts - Stark & Cap Shirts $125 QS Shirt $1

I'm down for a medium iron man and quick silver

Maybe I missed it but is there a time frame we are looking at?

Thanks for the immediate response on your behave with the refund @JKKS :cheers Although it's going to take a while before it's refunded back into my account..

You're welcome. Although I don't understand why it would take some time for you to get the refund back on your account. I think you should get it right away unless I missed something.

Maybe I missed it but is there a time frame we are looking at?

If I can get all the payments in quickly I should be able to place the order before the end of the week. My goal for this first round is to place the bulk order on Thursday at the latest as Friday is a holiday here. UA shipping delay is usually between 2 and 4 days so I should get them either monday or tuesday next week, wednesday at the latest.
Then it'll take between 4 and 7 business days to reach you guys in the US depending on where you live.

Okay, I've got a quick question. What happens if you do wait till Thursday or Friday and they run out of stock there too? Lol

I will probably split the order. If I can get a few payments tomorrow, I will place the orders with UA accordingly. As to limit the risk for people who paid early to see them sell out.

If I can get all the payments in quickly I should be able to place the order before the end of the week. My goal for this first round is to place the bulk order on Thursday at the latest as Friday is a holiday here. UA shipping delay is usually between 2 and 4 days so I should get them either monday or tuesday next week, wednesday at the latest.
Then it'll take between 4 and 7 business days to reach you guys in the US depending on where you live.

Do I need to send payment? Pm me price and payment info. I just don't want to send payment then they are out of stock.

Okay, I've got a quick question. What happens if you do wait till Thursday or Friday and they run out of stock there too? Lol

Good question. Why not do a order now before it's too late

Im still in... let me know if you want payment right now ... it would be great to make an order tomorrow so they dont sell out......

I'm still in. I can make a payment right now as well. I don't want to miss out

How would you like me to do it? and I would like both of them shipped in the same box, don't know if the price is still the same or not, PM me when you get a chance

Last edited:

Are these supposed to be screen accurate? The Tony Stark shirt looks close but the Quicksilver is TOTALLY different

This is is the picture from the under armour site.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 91

2 of each - LG for IM/QS
1 XL- IM

Total of 5

They are mostly accurate. Quicksilver's is defiantly the least accurate though.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back