Done / Completed Under Armour® Avengers Shirts - DONE

JKKS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As you guys know, Under Armour offered, before the release of Age Of Ultron, a line of Avengers shirt inspired by the costumes worn by Tony Stark, Captain America, Quicksilver and Black Widow in the new Avengers flick. Unfortunately those sold out pretty quickly on the US store and so far we have no idea wether or not they will be restocked anytime soon. However they are still in stock on their french website. However they will only ship to french based adresses. What I'm offering here is to buy them for you and to reship them to your adresses worldwide.

Some of you may remember that I was one of the members who found out a stock of IM3 Falke shirts back in 2013 and successfully offered them to members worldwide at a very reasonable rate.

So far Under Armour France still has the Captain America, Quicksilver and Black Widow shirts available in all sizes.
The Tony Stark shirt is now SOLD OUT in all sizes. I will keep you in touch if UA gets more stock but it's doubtful.

As you may have figured out, time is of the essence here and the quicker we move the more options you guys will get.

Here are pictures of the shirts from the Under Armour website:

V5ProdWithBadge-1.jpegV5ProdWithBadge-2.jpegV5ProdWithBadge.jpegV5ProdWithBadge.jpeg

FINAL PRICES:
Tony Stark Shirt SOLD OUT
Captain America Shirt DONE
Quicksilver Shirt DONE
Black Widow DONE

Prices include Paypal fees and worldwide tracked shipping.

If you want several shirts sent in the same package, please contact me so I could give you a more accurate total as I will combine shipping to save you some money. Members within the european union can also contact me through pm for a slight discount on shipping.

I will take orders until Friday 05/08 included at the latest and will then close the thread.

If you are interested send me PM. Please mention the shirt(s) you want to buy and the size(s) you need.

Orders list:

FIRST ROUND

1- agentjencosplay BW-M PAID/ORDERED/SHIPPED Tracking: LB017309502FR
2- ajhix STARK/CAP/QS-XL PAID/ORDERED/SHIPPED Tracking: CC636023115FR
3- CPTRogers STARK/QS-M PAID/ORDERED/SHIPPED Tracking: LB017158572FR
4- Zexcced STARK-M PAID/ORDERED/SHIPPED Tracking: LB017238015FR
5- tylerswim23 STARK/QS-L PAID/ORDERED/SHIPPED Tracking: LB017158453FR
6- nwjedidave STARK-XL PAID/ORDERED/SHIPPED Tracking: LB017158498FR
7- DVDVampire STARK X2/QS X2-L STARK-XL PAID/ORDERED/SHIPPED Tracking: CC636023234FR
8- TheDodgeMan STARK-L REFUND SENT
9- Max Jenius QS-L PAID/ORDERED/PARTIAL REFUND SENT/SHIPPED Tracking: LB017158586FR
10- Darth Sparrow STARK-XL REFUND SENT
11- Ramphastid STARK-XL CAP-L PAID/ORDERED/SHIPPED Tracking: LB017158538FR
12- IronAmerica5150 CAP-XL PAID/ORDERED/SHIPPED Tracking: LB017309533FR
13- CapKaos CAP-L PAID/ORDERED/SHIPPED Tracking: LB017309547FR

All 11 orders have been shipped on Monday May 18th.
You can track your order at this adress: http://www.laposte.fr/particulier/outils/suivre-vos-envois
Once they enter the US or your country you should be able to track them on usps.com or your local carrier's website.

This thread is now closed for orders. Unless we've already been in contact, please do not pm me asking for a shirt as my answer will be no. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
Re: Under Armour® Age Of Ultron Avengers Shirts

You're welcome. Which ones would you like and which size ?

Would really like a Stark shirt, but $115 is pretty steep lol. I will have to sleep on it.

I would like and XL in al three of the shirts. I could pay you right now to buy them if possible..... let me know....

Would really like a Stark shirt, but $115 is pretty steep lol. I will have to sleep on it.

I know, but unfortunately you have to factor in international shipping, individual packing and paypal fees.
Now i know it's unclear wether or not UA will restock them but if they don't I don't think you'll get another chance to score one of these so close to the original retail price.
Totally up to you. Just let me know. As I said I will be leaving the thread open for order for a few days.

I would like and XL in al three of the shirts. I could pay you right now to buy them if possible..... let me know....

Could you please pm your adress so I can give you an accurate quote for combined shipping for the three shirts.

- - - Updated - - -

how long do you think it would take to get it shipped to me?

It depends when I place the order. Once the order is placed I could get them in 2 to 4 days then I guess another week to reach the US. I'd say something like 10 days or so.

It depends when I place the order. Once the order is placed I could get them in 2 to 4 days then I guess another week to reach the US. I'd say something like 10 days or so.
Alright, you talked me into it:p. I'll take a Tony Stark shirt in Large.

To bad the Falke shirt are all gone... never see them on ebay either.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn I should have been number one on the list as I inspired it... JK

A little correction on the prices guys as I didn't factor in that the QS shirt was more expensive than the Stark and Cap ones.

Zexcced, on the list.

As I said on the pm that I sent to the folks on the list the original price I stated in the op don't allow me to break even on this, all fees deducted so I need to revise it.
I put up some estimates in the first post but I will hit the post office tomorrow morning and update you guys in the afternoon with final prices.
Thanks again for your understanding. I really want to make this happen, still a bit unsure about losing money though. ;)

Re: Under Armour® Age Of Ultron Avengers Shirts FINAL PRICES TBD

As stated in my PM. I'm still in on it. I'm not going to lose it over $10-$20. Let me know as soon as you find out. Thanks!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back