Tron Legacy RINZLER helmet!!!

Oh I see, that makes sense. I hope you find a method to make them nice and bright! I have no doubt you will though with your techniques and skill :D

looks great. although without the lights, some of the lines fade. i'm certain the pictures dont do it justice. can wait for the lighted photots!

while this looks awesome, it lacks the line structure u get from the one in the movie. is it because of the absence of the lights ? ur process photos are amazing. I really enjoy you sharing your design steps. However i wish to pick up a copy of these from u, i am a slimmer build person, how big is the helmet. Im hoping it wont overwhelm y figure.

In these photos you can finally see the lights as they really are, and also understand the proportions of the helmet.
To remove all doubt, to anyone who has placed them, I did a comparison between my helmet and the original, and I think that's it.

That looks amazing! I saw this awesome Tron music video on YouTube and I immediately started looking for a Rinzler or Clu helmet. I hope you decide to go with making a Clu helmet, you do such a good job.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back