TRAINING REMOTE KITS? Interest check?

BrundelFly

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I keep getting emails lately asking about remotes.

I dont sell the kits that I used too, and wouldnt do to recent associations with a certain company.

However,....selling PARTS to do one....any interest?

Complete part set..with UNPLATED rims?

THoughts?

<div class='quotetop'>(BrundelFly @ May 18 2006, 10:19 AM) [snapback]1246209[/snapback]</div>
I keep getting emails lately asking about remotes.

I dont sell the kits that I used too, and wouldnt do to recent associations with a certain company.

However,....selling PARTS to do one....any interest?

Complete part set..with UNPLATED rims?

THoughts?
[/b]
I am trying to remember if it is one of yours that I bought a few years back. It has been on my "Table of Unfinished Goodies." for some time. I dug up the rims and may be interested in a set. As far as building a new one goes with someone selling all the greeblies? Sounds good to me.

Oh, I checked out that chroming site. Very reasonable and they make it seem easy enough.

Frank, I'm interested in a kit . :D You know it may be an idea to post an interest thread in the junkyard as I find a lot of our members don't look in here , mostly just the junkyard and prop threads.

Just a thought...

Paul

<div class='quotetop'>(Paul Heaberlin @ May 21 2006, 11:15 AM) [snapback]1247863[/snapback]</div>
I'm interested. But I have 2 spheres(SP?) I just need the greeblies.
[/b]
im intrested as well
i did send you a pm a few days ago about it

thanks

jay

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back