TRAINING REMOTE KITS? Interest check?

Any word? Im looking into the parts myself and may cook something up if its going to be awhile. Im also going to look into plating for the rims. Anyone have some good thoughts on this?

Thanks

-Michael

Not to hijack the thread but it looks like I have all the parts, and yesterday I found what looks to be a source for getting the rims vacuum metalized. I assume that there is an interest in chromed versions vs. just raw resin?

-Michael

Personally I'd rather pay less and spraypaint the rims chrome (ah, good old British brilliant metallic chrome spraypaint..... :D ).

I'm interested - I finally got the Tamiya 1:48 tank kit (the last kit I needed) but would rather not have to mold the parts myself.

Depending, of course.

David

Frank,

I happened to pick up one of your rotocast kits and it is fantastic. So good that you've taken all the fun out of building one.

Also, I work at the Franklin Institute Science Museum where the real remote is currently on display. I'm gonna match some paint chips to the actual prop for the uber accurists on here. It is much less yellow on top than it looks in the photos. Though it is clear that it has indeed aged quite a bit.

Looking forward to the new kit. Thank you for your good work.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back