TIE Bomber - what to do with the leftover kits?

Odysseus

OK...just finished my bomber today and cleaning the bench. What does one do with the leftover kits once the parts have been harvested? Are they useful for another model, other than what they were designed for (don't really have time or interest in building a bunch of WWII German vehicles)?

IMG_3495.jpg

Not sure what you have in terms of leftovers, however, likely you have a good start on other ILM/Apogee studio scale projects from the Star Wars or Galactica world. Could also apply to Universal Hartland for Buck Rogers miniatures.

If none of those options work for you, you could look at bundling them up for sale/trade to any number of studio scale builders.

Get rid of them all!
And do it fast, unless you want to be dragged into the vicious circle of buying/building/buying of the Studio Scale Universe...
I know it happened to me...

GREAT bomber, by the way!

You could use some parts for an ESB AT-ST(Lee,morser karl,darth vader tie) but other than that there is too little to harvest for other projects to make a significant start,..except for the apollo kit(engine trusters y-wing)
If you decide to built more studio scale models you will need some parts of all the kits you have used for your beautifull !!Tie-bomber.
So if you go that route you want to keep them all

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back