Studio Scale Star Wars Kits

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

glg20

Could anyone assist me with the name of a reputable company that sells studio scale Star Wars kits? I am looking for a tie fighter or AT-AT. I looked at Nice-N but there doesn't seem to be a way to order from the site.

Most appreciated.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jkirkon

Sr Member
QUOTE="glg20, post: 5032120, member: 192035"]
Could anyone assist me with the name of a reputable company that sells studio scale Star Wars kits? I am looking for a tie fighter or AT-AT. I looked at Nice-N but there doesn't seem to be a way to order from the site.

Most appreciated.
[/QUOTE]

there’s a guy on eBay selling Nice-N tie fighters. My understanding is he is casting/selling them with Steve’s full knowledge.

Might check him out.

glg20

QUOTE="glg20, post: 5032120, member: 192035"]

Most appreciated.

there’s a guy on eBay selling Nice-N tie fighters. My understanding is he is casting/selling them with Steve’s full knowledge.

Might check him out.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Any idea of the quality? I saw that one on ebay but a second-generation mold can be a bit iffy

Jkirkon

Sr Member
I bought a second Y-wing kit from him awhile back, and the castings were excellent. I don’t have personal knowledge of the Tie fighters.