Torso version 1.33

;) The attention to detail is incredible, from the armor to the creases in the skin. You must have a lot of patience for all that work.

Hello everyone! Sorry i havent updated in a bit, i ordered some more clay for the sculpture i have been waiting for it to arive. Looks like i should have it monday then i can continue in bulk, but for now i have been puttering around in the armpit and shoulder on the right side. This is the basic layout of how the skin area will look, and im workin on the joint that will allow it to fold and crease in a controled way. Being i have so little clay i decided to make the gauntlets seperate, and have them velcro or button onto the skin. This will allow for a more universal fit so i guess its for the best. 46 lbs of clay so far lol. Well opinions are welcome, its just an approximation of the end texture, still needs refinement. thanks for looking!

P1260005.jpg

P1260004.jpg
fantastic sculpt,looks really good.

Thanks everyone for your comments! I have still been refining a little bit more and working on the left arm. As soon as i get some more clay i can add the rest. Thanks for looking!

P1270007.jpg

P1270009.jpg

P1270010.jpg

amazing ,just amazing! Corey your skin is going to be a much welcome addition to the lair.the way you're looking and thinking into evry obstacle and problem that could arise. such as the study of the folding of the skin.to amke it look more natural looking like the movie one.
I'm sure the talented skin makers here have taken that pickle of a situation into account >How can one move with the skin on without having folds that will give the optical illusion away but none have sculpted a skin wiht a solution to that problem that I know of( I might be wrong )
congrats on such great progress .like I told you on PM I have given up on having a suit after I sold my last one but you sir have ignited teh spark again and the big has been knawing at me since you came to the scene with your wonderfull sculpts.
I'm proud to own your bio and will be even more proud to own this skin once your done with it.
Lem

;)
amazing ,just amazing! Corey your skin is going to be a much welcome addition to the lair.the way you're looking and thinking into evry obstacle and problem that could arise. such as the study of the folding of the skin.to amke it look more natural looking like the movie one.
I'm sure the talented skin makers here have taken that pickle of a situation into account >How can one move with the skin on without having folds that will give the optical illusion away but none have sculpted a skin wiht a solution to that problem that I know of( I might be wrong )
congrats on such great progress .like I told you on PM I have given up on having a suit after I sold my last one but you sir have ignited teh spark again and the big has been knawing at me since you came to the scene with your wonderfull sculpts.
I'm proud to own your bio and will be even more proud to own this skin once your done with it.
Lem

Wow lem, thats a hell of a compliment! I am glad you like it and thats what its all about. I love this stuff so i just hope that it can bring joy to peoples lifes, so thanks bud. And thanks to everyone for looking and commenting.

Wow lem, thats a hell of a compliment! I am glad you like it and thats what its all about. I love this stuff so i just hope that it can bring joy to peoples lifes, so thanks bud. And thanks to everyone for looking and commenting.
sorry for the crappy typing I have been on pain meds all day. ;)
looking forward to more updates.

Corey, thats looking the dogs danglies ( UK term for awesome ;) incase you not heard of it or think its a insult )

Id say the arms are going to sit great when its done, great thinking

Are you then moving onto the legs?

One thing I noticed in the photos, the left arm where the bicep joins the shoulder, seems a bit off. It could just be the shadow from the pauldrons; but to me it looks like it's either missing a noticeable amount of mass, or it's set just a little too low.

Corey, thats looking the dogs danglies ( UK term for awesome :) incase you not heard of it or think its a insult )

Id say the arms are going to sit great when its done, great thinking :)

Are you then moving onto the legs?

You bet! might have to do the gauntlets and gloves next.

One thing I noticed in the photos, the left arm where the bicep joins the shoulder, seems a bit off. It could just be the shadow from the pauldrons; but to me it looks like it's either missing a noticeable amount of mass, or it's set just a little too low.

Yea after i posted the pics i noticed that too, the flap of skin on the left doesent go in far enough and the bicep needs more clay to form it propperly. I appreciate you pointing it out tho, thats how i can make it the best i can. Thanks again everyone for looking and commenting!

dogs danglies,.....ha ha ha bad-ass,....

this is awesome as feuck dude,......sculpt is downright on it,...
gives me momentum but also takes some away,.....
gotta think the better these things keep getting,....
the better mine has to be ,...( and it won't be )
ha ha ha

bad-ass brother,......i'm super jealous,....
looks bomb diggy

dogs danglies,.....ha ha ha bad-ass,....

this is awesome as feuck dude,......sculpt is downright on it,...
gives me momentum but also takes some away,.....
gotta think the better these things keep getting,....
the better mine has to be ,...( and it won't be )
ha ha ha

bad-ass brother,......i'm super jealous,....
looks bomb diggy

That is some amazing work, you are one talented dude. I just keep staring in amazment, I cant wait til your bio arrives so I can own some of your awesome work.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back