Torso version 1.33

I have been working on the back, trying to get things roughed in and lined up. Debating if hes a little to jacked... hmmm... Im using a picture of a pull from the winston moulds as refrence, and the origional is pretty jacked but a little more thin. Thank you for your comments!

P1140002-1.jpg

well with the amount of black that's in the paint the definition gets lost anyway. so i say make him "jacked" of course not tooo jacked.

I really like it, proportions seem good, and lets face it , the lair needs more variety in body suits. :rolleyes:

keep the pics coming dude. i for one love it :D

great stuff!! really like the looks of it, muscled, but not like it's on steroids, and awesome detail!

one question that just came to my mind: you have your dummy there with outstretched arms, and the way the muscles, mostly the pecs, span outwards seems very much spot on, but you won't be running around with outstretched arms all the time... will the latex shrink and fold enough if you keep your arms at your sides?

great stuff!! really like the looks of it, muscled, but not like it's on steroids, and awesome detail!

one question that just came to my mind: you have your dummy there with outstretched arms, and the way the muscles, mostly the pecs, span outwards seems very much spot on, but you won't be running around with outstretched arms all the time... will the latex shrink and fold enough if you keep your arms at your sides?

I have been waiting for somone to ask that so thank you. This is a picture of the wang man sculpting the origional. I matched my arms to this so moulding would be easyer, and so i would have full range of movment with my arms. Once the latex casting is out the arms will fall naturaly, and if i follow the same folds that where sculpted into the origional, it should look natural (key word is should, that one was foam latex, this one will be slush latex). Steve wang sculpted a great looking joint in the shoulders that should allow it to crease without folding the latex. Basicaly if you sculpt them down already it will limit the range of movment, but sculpted in a neutral position, it should allow for a full range of movment.

Predator20.jpg

Amizng progress Corey
I love the bio I got from you and I'm sure this skin sculpt it'sd going to kick ass!
kep it up bud your'e definitely on the right track
p.m. sent :rolleyes: :D

Little more progress, started cutting back the abdomen a little and been working on adding more to the armour. Still very rough but almost has the basic shapes im looking for.

P1150004.jpg

P1150005.jpg

P1150003.jpg

Hello everyone! Sorry i havent updated in a bit, i ordered some more clay for the sculpture i have been waiting for it to arive. Looks like i should have it monday then i can continue in bulk, but for now i have been puttering around in the armpit and shoulder on the right side. This is the basic layout of how the skin area will look, and im workin on the joint that will allow it to fold and crease in a controled way. Being i have so little clay i decided to make the gauntlets seperate, and have them velcro or button onto the skin. This will allow for a more universal fit so i guess its for the best. 46 lbs of clay so far lol. Well opinions are welcome, its just an approximation of the end texture, still needs refinement. thanks for looking!

P1260005.jpg

P1260004.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back