TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Re: Iron Man Costume. TMP. NEW MAY PHOTOS NEW HELMET & LEGS PAGE 92.

welcome aboard. i havent posted in awhile i have had some things going on in my life that has rendered me to not be as active. i did however go to adventurecon last weekend and i wanted to post some pics of the Iron Man suit in action..

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

These were from safety day at Ft Campbell

053.jpg

Oh yeah and here is my halo suit there i am the one on the right

Chicks DIG the armor ;)

Hi to all TMP fanatics

Hello everybody, I've finally been able to register to the forum, man I'm pleased. I've been in contact with John for quite some time now and will be getting my own Iron Man Costume in Cold Cast version.

I've been reading all the posts and you guys have been seriously busy on making your own modifications and extra to make this one of a kind costume even more special and most of all a "to wear" suit and that is something I think is crucial in costuming ....

Thanks to all of you for the input I've been able to gather so far and as soon as John has been able to finish the suit I'll make sure to share my thoughts with you....

DJ

I Joined this awesome forum a couple of days ago and while looking through the pages of the costume threads I immediately found this thread and WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! I've read every page and the more I read, the more I was amazed with this mindblowing IRON MAN!!! John you're my hero and your Iron man is beyond words! the detail and craftmanship is beyonds words, you are a true artist and I tip my hat to you sir! To all you guys who are so very lucky to own these amazing works of art, you are a walking celebration of this great mans work, and the pride you all must feel while owning and wearing these is amazing costumes is beyond priceless!

So having just finished my Pred costume and with some compensation money coming through, I am so hoping that very soon I too can and will be in a position to own my very own Iron man from this amazing artist and extremely talented man!

To yourself john, keep up this awe inspiring work and my sincerist respects on this amazing work of art!!!!!

Looks like Batman trying to get a little piece of the fame :lol sneaking into the pictures like that:)

"Im Batman!!"
DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

Bloody hell... Soon 100 pages.. Whoever breach it will get the NEW design TMP ironman costume for 3500 USD (Shipping not included.) :lol

Bloody hell... Soon 100 pages.. Whoever breach it will get the NEW design TMP ironman costume for 3500 USD (Shipping not included.) :lol

can i trade mine in on the new design?? haha

Tmp, Do the real armor (movie) the under chest, abs, back and cod are rubber? Is that true?

The original movie worn armor is all urathene rubber. No hardparts to my knowlege.

I'm so lovin this thread and would seriously love to see more of your guys Iron man costumes!!! I'm really buzzing now!!!!!

did I make the 100th page TMP? WAHOO IF I DID!!!!!!

Last edited:

You sure did ;) And the price is yours.

Are you intrested in the offer? If so let me know.
Congrats there mate ;)

Could this be one of the longest and most watched topic on the RPF?
Anyone carry statistic on this ? Whould just be fun and cool to se.

Thank you all for watching and following this thread.

Last edited:

Seriously crazy work on this one! It just looks soo good, makes me wish I had a little more money freed up. Fantastic work, looking forward to seeing this thread grow even more!

That suit keeps getting better and better! Awesome work TMP!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back