TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Re: Iron Man Costume. TMP. NEW MAY PHOTOS NEW HELMET & LEGS PAGE 92.

That photos if just fantastic. I still think you should put some color to the eyes. Just a shine. If you also remove the wall it looks like he is flying :)

Thats photo is great!

BTW.. The other photos i got from you are also great. I get back to you ASAP! ;)

Okay John, here ya go:

john2.jpg

edit- another post regards my trade deal with John (TMP) where he acknowledges he got my pro photoshoot pics.

Last edited:

Very good and very nice. !! BTW i have not forgot about you.. Just allot of work because people taken holiday...

Very good and very nice. !! BTW i have not forgot about you.. Just allot of work because people taken holiday...

Thanks John! No worries here bud- Summer is my busiest time of the year.

I can't help but keep looking at that pose. I must really give props to my photographer. The way the suit was captured; I can imagine this very image used for a coloring book or some sort of Iron Man related publication. I mean, not to toot my own horn...but dang, just look at the way that suit looks.

Way to go :thumbsup

edit- another post where John (TMP) refers to our trade deal.

Last edited:

Love that pose, Chad. Awesome awesome awesome.

Love that pose, Chad. Awesome awesome awesome.

Thanks Jessica!

I stumbled across a pic of a helicopter taking off. The harsh light was similar to some in my photoshoot. Sooo, I merged the two together, added some chest & eye lights. It was a quickie job; don't really like the lights I built, but thought I'd share:

john3.jpg

edit- one of the photoshop pics for John

Last edited:

Bloody fantastic ;) PURE JOY Watching that.

Bloody fantastic ;) PURE JOY Watching that.

WOW, thanks John!

Here are the pics altogether- the originals and the end results:

originalflight.jpg

originalchopper.jpg

edit- more photoshop work for John (TMP)

Last edited:

Registered at last, I'm registered at last! Thank God, I'm registered at last (I missed the last registration by 2 days! and have lurked here daily since!)

Thanks to Desolate & DecaturVader for their many posts and emails. And of course to TMP & Co for the suit! I've got plans to work on it this weekend so I'll post some pics when I get back!

Woo! Registered at last!

Chad... :confused
I can go w/ it. :ninja

I hope my future contribution is a couple of meritline.com flashlights (the ones that cost like $4 for 2 of them) cut and re-wired for the palms. If all goes well, the circuit will complete when the hand is held perpendicular to the forearm. And it should 'break' when the hand is held in any other position.

But first, I've got to cut (any recommended tools for that?) the hands out. Add the helmet mod for airflow. And go for a general assembly of all parts. Unfortunately, a month 'late' with all of this due to boring life complications and scheduling. And 77 days until I'm showcasing it. (But only 67 days until I can't work on it anymore. :unsure)

Sorry it was me mixing up the names... :$Sorry .. :lol

Your tool of choice is gonna be a Dremil...total lifesaver.
See my hands upclose at post:
http://www.therpf.com/showpost.php?p=749025&postcount=668

Somewheres around page 64 is when I might have started posting big pics and tutorials.

Good idea you have there on the hand lights..you putting the contacts on the top part of your hand at the wrist location?

LOL No worries. Yeah there are lots of people on the thread and via emails, I understand it's confusing.

My first choice would be a Dremil though I don't own one. I'm heading to my father's house because he is a wizz at construction/assembly and because he has a full machine shop. Unfortunately, it's a REAL machine shop. So dremil? No. Air compressor w/ 10k rpm turbo-charged blades of destruction? Yes. [my father is close to the real live equivalent of Tim Allen's character in Home Improvement]

re: hands. Yes. The general game plan is to cut the head off the flashlight and then figuring a way to jury-rig the wiring to the battery-pack (to be hidden under the fore-arm mount). Contacts on the back of the wrist to complete the circuit and some matched color but conductive paint to hide it all. Well... as I said... game plan. We'll see how it all works out.

Heck, I'm just happy to be here in the "club".

-Chris
:cheers

welcome aboard. i havent posted in awhile i have had some things going on in my life that has rendered me to not be as active. i did however go to adventurecon last weekend and i wanted to post some pics of the Iron Man suit in action..

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

These were from safety day at Ft Campbell
DSC_0409.jpg

053.jpg

Oh yeah and here is my halo suit there i am the one on the right

IMG_0047.jpg

This has to be the longest thread I have ever seen....:thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back