"the wolfman" costume......WIP full costume test page 7

Re: "the wolfman" costume......WIP

thanks, error, i really like you new costume you just got finished but did not post because i did not want to sound like the legion of fanboys mooning over your uhhmm build.....LOL!

mad

get someone to do a torso cast of you upper body and get some body building mags and sculpt a torso. the one i sculpted was based on the film used one and it is totally different than a superhero torso.

Excellent work sir. Fantastic detail and the legs are just mind-blowing! Can't wait for the finished product.

thanks, guys. you are too kind.

here is the test make up and teeth.

i have to trim around the eyes more and punch some more hair and play with colors around the eyes and this one will be ready. torso is being molded and legs are being cast!
068.jpg

052-2.jpg

037-2.jpg

looks better then most professionals, they should have got you to make that last one on the monster man, what a bad job he did.

thanks, man.
re posting for new page....
here is the test make up and teeth.

i have to trim around the eyes more and punch some more hair and play with colors around the eyes and this one will be ready. torso is being molded and legs are being cast!
068.jpg

052-2.jpg

037-2.jpg

Re: "the wolfman" costume......WIP mask make up test page 6

thanks , tom. much respect for you and crew,s work!!!

Last edited:

Great job Tom! I admit I made an unfortunate comment on facebook :facepalm :$ comparing his work in characterizing the wolfman, with the characterization made ​​by Tom Spina! I want to go on record here that both works are fantastic! It should be a characteristic of guys named "Tom" :lol ! And Tom Spina, his works are amazing! In my comment I get carried away by the passion I have for the wolfman character (and werewolves ), and expressed myself badly! I hope you forgive me! I feel for being in Brazil, and not having the opportunity to enjoy their work in person! Congratulations to you both, and I'm waiting for updates in the legs!

no worries, man. nothing but respect for tom and your work. you are a sculpting machine!!

Tom I LOVE this! I did love this movie and Rick bakers wolf, now from the video you said you going to DragonCon?? if so me and my girl will be there can't wait to see this at that con!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back