"the wolfman" costume......WIP full costume test page 7

thanks guys, the pics were just test pics.

small update , working on the suit to make it more uniform and clothes are being made!!!!!!

WOOT! then we can do the full costume!!!!

This is amazing. All in relatively short time too from first to last post. Seriously. The legs/feet look so great. They do not look comfortable at all though. But everything looks amazing. I know you didn't like the teeth, but I think they didn't look bad at all. Clean looking (As in very white), but they had an authentic, crooked look to them.

I cannot wait to see it finished. Subscribed.

thanks guys!! we are almost done with this project!!

got the cloths made by kristina howard, she did an awesome job!

still have to distress and bloody them up........
such a shame to destroy such a cool set of cloths....
004-116.jpg

005-98.jpg

Fantastic Job! I really like the feet, the only thing with the feet is I think they are a bit to hairy, you made this fantastic mold, with great detail and you coved it all up with hair :(

thanks,

i wearing this friday night at dragon con. the costume is finished, i just have to find time to put it all on and get some shots to post.

thanks, man,. nope this is for dragon con.

here is the final suit before putting it all on, i will be a C6 then dc with this, not at c6.

got the clothes mad and weathered.......thanks ladyvader!! AKA kristina howard!! she rocks !!

i will post pics and vid of the full costume after dragon con!! hope to see some of you there!
006-78.jpg

005-99.jpg

004-117.jpg

thanks

i am going to enter it in the friday night costume contest and i am going to wear some sat night at the marriott bar! DRUNK WOLFMAN!!!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back