The Video Game Thread - anything and everything...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nth

World War Z Aftermath just announced for all platforms.

World War Z: Aftermath is the next evolution of the original hit World War Z, featuring 4K|60 FPS gameplay on next-gen systems, a new melee combat system, new first-person mode, and full cross-play on consoles and PC. Join up to three friends or play on your own with AI teammates

New Sifu teaser

Some Battlefield 2042 gameplay info

Last edited:

Nth

I guess with E3 here lots of new teasers are coming out.

Eiyuden Chronicles, the spiritual successor to the Suikoden franchise from the original devs look amazing. I was a kickstarter backer for this one. It's an Xbox teaser but the game is coming to all platforms

Stalker 2 finally coming

Battlefield 2042 128 player teaser

Inspired by the Heroes of Might and Magic series, Songs of Conquest finally gets a reveal

Last edited:

Nth

The Nintendo Direct finally happened. My personal picks of the show were Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot and Metroid Dread.

Also just got a reminder that the oldschool classic, Zombies ate my Neighbors and its sequel Ghoul Patrol are getting a bundle release on Switch and PS4 June 29th which I will certainly be getting considering the obscene amount of times I rented them as a kid.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.