I’m not sure this is truly “custom”; however I believe it is a first. A “Poe Dameron” blaster.
It is a hybrid design with an Airsoft Sig Sauer 226 lower and a printed upper. (Still more detailing to be done)
- Metal lower adds heft and durability
- Magazine drops from grip and houses one AA battery
- Trigger activates light and sound (harvested from Nerf)
- Speaker is in faux magazine with fine stainless mesh on either side (zoom in!)
- small connectors inside allow easy disassembly for service
- Real hardware added to replicate the prop (upper grip screw changed to slotted as well)