The show your custom BLASTER thread!

What's the base gun for this? Very Relby K-23 like, I love the trigger guard
It’s a pretty cheapo springer airsoft gun that came in a combo along with a pistol. I’m not sure what the actual gun is. The front is obviously from a G36.
4E689927-95E0-4AB1-9707-80C27CF54433.jpeg

This is what I could find while searching for the gun again, it’s been years since I bought it.

It’s a pretty cheapo springer airsoft gun that came in a combo along with a pistol. I’m not sure what the actual gun is. The front is obviously from a G36.View attachment 1421966
This is what I could find while searching for the gun again, it’s been years since I bought it.
Most definitely NOT a g36 there.
Some sort of tactical shotgun with a collapsing m4/ar15 style stock.
***my bad!!!! Went back a page and saw the actual blaster and yes its a g36 front half, and the rear is the weird airsoft shotgun.
Looks very cool!

Last edited:
Just getting my feet wet and practicing on this nerf gun.
The scope is ironically a Winchester flashlight haha pushed out electronics and put a knurled knob into the button hole.
Still working on a bracket for the "scope".
Then it will get weathered and wood grain painted grip panels, maybe more greeblies.

Attachments

• 20210209_210233.jpg
    20210209_210233.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 195
  • 20210225_201609.jpg
    20210225_201609.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 186
  • 20210226_145037.jpg
    20210226_145037.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 199
  • 20210226_160623.jpg
    20210226_160623.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 215
the graflex is so distinct and instantly recognizable to me that I'm always thrown off when I see it utilized for anything other than a lightsaber. I saw a custom saber where the Graflex emitter is used as the mid body of the saber and it looked like a Xenomorph mouth to me, a saber spitting out another saber :p

the graflex is so distinct and instantly recognizable to me that I'm always thrown off when I see it utilized for anything other than a lightsaber. I saw a custom saber where the Graflex emitter is used as the mid body of the saber and it looked like a Xenomorph mouth to me, a saber spitting out another saber :p
I think it could be reasonably hidden with some t-track for grips similar to the barrel of the EE-3 or maybe some heat vent holes drilled through it. The rabbit ears do look a bit like a front sight to me.

I hope to contribute here with my Dameron blaster within a month or two.

For anyone not following that thread (most of you I suspect), I am using an Airsoft Sig 226 lower on a printed upper. Or will at some point. I’m on the fence about trying to scale the print before printing, or just going for it and then adjust...

If it comes out well, I will send it to the junkyard to finance version II, which will be based on a much nicer Airsoft 226. But it might not matter, although some details of the cheap Airsoft are missing.

Final option will be kits, if there is enough interest. The existing print files need to be scaled and changed to work with a 1:1 metal lower. I was also thinking about upgrading the barrel tip (and exposed piece of barrel) to aluminum or stainless. Stainless would probably balance better...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back