The RPF 2012 Halloween Costume Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Re: *** the RPF 2012 Halloween Costume Contest ***

Where should be post the thread with our costume? In the rules it only said "in the forum", and I've looked and don't find any more updates.
I want to post my female predator:love

Prince Neo is correct:

Replica Costumes is where it goes.

All these build threads should be posted in the replica costumes area here:

Replica Movie Costumes

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MOVE THESE TO THE RIGHT PLACE?

I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO UPLOAD OR CUT AND PASTE DUE TO INTERNET EXPLORER AND GOOGLE CHROME GLITCHES AND OBVIOUS INCOMPATABILITY WITH THE RPF.

10 YEAR OLDS ARKHAM BATMAN BADASS89 2012 CONTEST ENTRY

test fit 10 year olds arkam batman in Hall of Costumes Forum

21593_534010363279365_1532965120_n.jpg

You need to start a new thread and provide a proof pic as well. If you're having trouble with this PM me and I'll help as much as I can but nobody can post the entry for you. :)

Alright folks! I've posted links to all the build threads I could find in the first post of this thread above the rules:

http://www.therpf.com/f24/rpf-2012-halloween-costume-contest-162220/#post2506679

If I missed anyone or accidentally put you in the wrong category let me know! Also, understand that just because your build thread is in that list doesn't mean you are necessarily entered, just that your thread was named properly. Everyone needs the proof pic and a photo posted in the gallery to be officially entered. :thumbsup

I have made two of my kids costumes this year. Can I enter both costumes seperately? would this be against the rules? Would it upset anyone?.

Oh actually I've got a question since we are allowed to photoshop a background of our entry picture are we allowed to ask other people and/or forum members to do the photoshop for us? I'm only able to change colors still lol. :D

Oh actually I've got a question since we are allowed to photoshop a background of our entry picture are we allowed to ask other people and/or forum members to do the photoshop for us? I'm only able to change colors still lol. :D

I don't see why not but under no circumstances should the costume itself be touched up. I'm going to be very strict about this so if it is and a friend's to blame that would really suck.

I *HIGHLY* recommend a real background if you're able to find something that fits the theme of your costume. They look so much better IMO.

I don't see why not but under no circumstances should the costume itself be touched up. I'm going to be very strict about this so if it is and a friend's to blame that would really suck.

I *HIGHLY* recommend a real background if you're able to find something that fits the theme of your costume. They look so much better IMO.

Yea I want to use something real but the one place I can think of I'd have to climb up ontop of part of the store and I don't think the cops would take kindly to that I'm going to look around all day Tuesday and if that fails I'll try to shop the background cause my room and bathroom are kinda lame lol.

Yea I want to use something real but the one place I can think of I'd have to climb up ontop of part of the store and I don't think the cops would take kindly to that I'm going to look around all day Tuesday and if that fails I'll try to shop the background cause my room and bathroom are kinda lame lol.

For Altair you could even just find a concrete wall and sit posed on top of it. Get the camera really low to make you look like you're high up and then the background is just sky. :)

Yea I want to but we don't have that kinda stuff here. I have to climb on buildings and stuff south Florida kinda bites central Florida is best for pictures.

Yea I want to but we don't have that kinda stuff here. I have to climb on buildings and stuff south Florida kinda bites central Florida is best for pictures.

Really? No road barriers or ramps? No skateboard parks? No walls on the coast?

That type of thing is everywhere.

Really? No road barriers or ramps? No skateboard parks? No walls on the coast?

That type of thing is everywhere.

There really aren't lol not the kind that will look good too much modern around them

Did a google search for your town. Find this waterpark:

Port St Lucie Restaurants and Dining - Menus and Reviews - Port St Lucie Florida | MenuPix

Loads of concrete walls/pillars you could use.

That isn't actually in my town like all the PSL picture's it's stolen from other cities that's on Hutchinson Island. The good spots are about an hour or two away from me way out of the way.

There really aren't lol not the kind that will look good too much modern around them

That isn't actually in my town like all the PSL picture's it's stolen from other cities that's on Hutchinson Island. The good spots are about an hour or two away from me way out of the way.

Well that sucks then! :lol

If cropped right a modern wall would look fine though I think. Good luck!

Posted my build thread and uploaded to the gallery.
http://www.therpf.com/f24/theropods-2012-halloween-costume-contest-entry-164946/

I hope my proof pic as well as my other pics are acceptable as proof that I'm not one "who might simply submit a random photo from off the internet". If I need to take a shot with my son in the costume with a sign I will.
We plan to visit the Lego store on Halloween, so I guess I could take a new photo then.

Posted my build thread and uploaded to the gallery.
http://www.therpf.com/f24/theropods-2012-halloween-costume-contest-entry-164946/

I hope my proof pic as well as my other pics are acceptable as proof that I'm not one "who might simply submit a random photo from off the internet". If I need to take a shot with my son in the costume with a sign I will.
We plan to visit the Lego store on Halloween, so I guess I could take a new photo then.

Looks good to me! Good luck. :):thumbsup

Looking forward to seeing all the entries this year.

(I'm not entering as I'm just modifying what I wore last year, by painting a nerf Maverick and making a leather holster for it, neither of which I have build pics of)

Looks like there will be some great jobs, as usual.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back