RPF 2011 Halloween Contest Winners!

Congrats to you all! And everyone who participated this year! In alls honesty we are all winners because its so much fun and sharing what we love to do with our friends, and lilttle ones makes it all worth while, doesn't it.
And BIG OLE thanks to Art and the rest of the RPF crew for taking the time to make it all happen!
I know next year will bigger and better! Lets get planning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should have contest more often. Theme ones, With time month or two advance notice. Like best comic book character costume, best movie replica costume, fairy tale, different time period costumes. They want to boost people to come to the site. spread out! Steam punk steams to be popular. We all love costumes SOOO much it doesn't stop on Halloween! What do you say Art? You can have a Hall of FAME thread, Winners get their pictures there and the prestige that goes along with it! Maybe if healthy good spirit competition was more often, Halloween wouldn't be such a shocker and people would behave better!

All just the same I think the Talent was AWSOME!!! Congratz to EVERYONE!!!

Congrats.
I spent a fair amount of time deciding for whom to cast my votes, it was that tough to decide.

Congrats to all the winners. It was really cool to see the effort everyone put into their costumes. The kids were the hardest to vote for, because they were all awesome...and so cute!

Congrats to the winners of the contest, Great costumes everyone, I didn't get many votes on my entry, which is fine there were some really cool costumes out there that I wanted to vote for over mine

Great job to everyone who entered

Congratulations to the winners, ant thanks to everyone for sharing their great costumes. The talent on here is re-Donc-ulous!

Well done all! It speaks volumes to the talent level and dedication of the members here at RPF. I had such a hard time narrowing my choice down to vote for just one!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back