The PERFECT Obi-Wan TPM Lightsaber

This has always been one of my favorite sabers and your interpretation is absolutely incredible, accurate AND functional. GREAT WORK!!!

I set out on a mission similar to yours probably about the same time but other things came along. Congrats on seeing this through to the end!
Looking back on this thread makes me smile. Now, you, Dan and Nick with his Project 01 have outdone this beautiful piece, tho it's still one of my faves and was in a way groundbreaking for these latest TPM runs.

Looking back on this thread makes me smile. Now, you, Dan and Nick with his Project 01 have outdone this beautiful piece, tho it's still one of my faves and was in a way groundbreaking for these latest TPM runs.

Yup, I have 1 of the 10 original Zenkai sabers, a Saberz O1, and obviously a Starkiller/Dewy and I don’t plan to ever sell them.

Yup, I have 1 of the 10 original Zenkai sabers, a Saberz O1, and obviously a Starkiller/Dewy and I don’t plan to ever sell them.
Nope, NEVER!!! I had one of the first run, sold that and bought an empty but it didn't have Orbital Machining on the cover tec wheel with a number.. so, i think it was the second small batch he did and didn't sell the box with it. I'm planning on doing some slight mods, but nothing drastic. I like it the way it is Loving my two from you and Dan

Well thanks fellas!

For anyone still looking, as of this writing the O1 is still available along with its M and Q counterparts, all of which now have an available chassis solution for proffieboard installations.

www.saberz.com/store

I love that we own each others’ versions, and that we’ve each had nothing but great words to say about the other. In a niche hobby where ego and snobbery can often spoil such mutual admiration, it’s been really nice to have such kind and respectful conversations between ourselves (both publicly and privately). Your work is exquisite!

It’s also nuts to see that this long after the movie, we are still actively analyzing and improving this thing. The original Orbital run of my 2008 design is now almost old enough to get its drivers license!

Well thanks fellas!

For anyone still looking, as of this writing the O1 is still available along with its M and Q counterparts, all of which now have an available chassis solution for proffieboard installations.

www.saberz.com/store
Lou might sell me one of his installed chassis looking forward to getting the project 01 fired up!!

And to your previous comment aimed at Dewy! I too love the respect and interpretations of all on here about these sabers. All the way from the OM, KR/one replicas, the O1, and now the "D-AS" version. Honestly, beauty is in each one of these sabers. Now for Dewy to make his resin stunt run for us

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back