The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Devilbiss No.152 Clear & White Glass Bottle Atomizers

Razor Crest Knob

Dustin newmagrathea received my Razor Crest Knob from zenix the quality is excellent (y)

617.jpg

617.jpg

Last edited:
Hoth Electrobinoculars Build

Update

I received an update video on the build from Dustin newmagrathea today, he is making progress with the patching, primer & sanding of the LP7 reject cast & kit parts and prepped the mold of the new part from the Visible V8 Kit that Markus OdiWan72 identified that sits over the tube to give the curved lip we see on the prop.

View attachment 1246548 View attachment 1246549

Great progress Dustin.
Take a look at the reference pictures, before drilling any holes...not all are filled with the screws I provided. the prop dept. used simply woodscrews on some.
Two scews are used on the left/ right of the battery compartment, where the vacuum tube is inserted
the tiny screw is for the splitclamp ;)

Aaaand you removed some tiny details and filled holes, that are meant to be on the cast and are no imperfections .

Anyway...love what you do with that reject!

Great progress Dustin.
Take a look at the reference pictures, before drilling any holes...not all are filled with the screws I provided. the prop dept. used simply woodscrews on some.
Two scews are used on the left/ right of the battery compartment, where the vacuum tube is inserted
the tiny screw is for the splitclamp ;)

Aaaand you removed some tiny details and filled holes, that are meant to be on the cast and are no imperfections .

Anyway...love what you do with that reject!

Thanks buddy Dustin newmagrathea is making good progress the reject kit has come up great :)

Update

I received an update video on the Hoth kit build from Dustin newmagrathea, he is making more progress with the casting of small parts including the Ring from the Visible V8 Kit that Markus @odawan identified that sits over the Tube to give the lip we see on the prop & the fitting of the vintage Tube I found that matched what we see on the prop, also Dustin finished the preparation of parts for primer.

This is the image of the original prop that shows the 2x cam segment switch that's in the on/off switch hole, shout-out to the OP sorry I can't remember where I found the pic.

620.jpg

620.jpg

LEGO Mando Blaster

I have been working on this LEGO Mando blaster for the past few weeks in LDD, I am pretty happy now with the design I think I managed to get the overall style & key features @ 550+ bricks, now to order the bricks & test the design :D

Update:

I made a few minor tweaks to the design updated images.

625.jpg

626.jpg

625.jpg 626.jpg 627.jpg 628.jpg 629.jpg 630.jpg

Last edited:
When I read this post, I almost had a cardiac arrest. These antiques make me unable to extricate myself. Excuse me, ninja, do you have any plans to sell the exactra calculator? I've looked almost all over Shanghai but I haven't found one.

When I read this post, I almost had a cardiac arrest. These antiques make me unable to extricate myself. Excuse me, ninja, do you have any plans to sell the exactra calculator? I've looked almost all over Shanghai but I haven't found one.

Welcome to the RPF & thanks for the kind remarks, I will send you a PM.

Update

I received an update video on the Hoth kit build from Dustin newmagrathea he is making more progress with fitting the vintage Tube oooouch!! lol!!

I would have loved to have kept the vintage Tube intact but it did not fit, also Dustin finished the preparation of parts for the primer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back