The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Junex Sabrina 23 & Qualcast 23 Carpet Sweepers

Custom LEGO TROS - Rey Lightsaber

I finally received the LEGO pieces from O/S and completed my custom LEGO TROS Rey Lightsaber with reveal, I am pretty happy how the design turned out.

632.jpg

633.jpg

634.jpg

632.jpg 633.jpg 634.jpg

Are you guys working on a pristine set of Binocs?
Otherwise...why paint white without applying the masking fluid up front?

Are you guys working on a pristine set of Binocs?
Otherwise...why paint white without applying the masking fluid up front?

Yeah buddy I ended up deciding I wanted to go with the version as seen when Luke used them looking for the meteor strike (Imperial Prob Droid) as I will be displaying them with an all vintage Folmer New York ESB Wampa Cave saber and a custom LEGO Imperial Prob Droid I am working on.

638.png

636.png 637.png 638.png 639.png

640.jpg

640.jpg

Vintage MPP Microflash Large B Port with Single Step Shroud RAF #14A/4678^

I feel blessed that I recently picked up this vintage MPP Microflash Large B Port with Single Step Shroud RAF #14A/4678^ it's in amazing condition and will make a sweet addition to my RAF MPP collection.

I have to send a big shout-out to my good buddy Colin db94 who helped me out with the shipping, which at times can be stressful when packages go astray, get lost & delayed and at worse damaged, the joys of International Shipping.

-Single Step Shroud
-Bulb Holder Rounded Lip
-Large B Port
-S Non Painted
-Microflash Plate has Thin Font
-Bulb Release Housing Flathead Screws
-Bulb Release Housing Thick Aluminum Release Button
-Bulb Release Housing Black Button
-Clamp Black Plastic Sleeve
-Clamp Black Straight Bars
-Pommel 3x Lines on Black Ring

651.jpg

652.jpg

651.jpg 652.jpg 653.jpg 654.jpg 655.jpg

Oh my god where are you finding military cataloged equipment!!! (Camera flashes)

Truly an important item to see in the community, it feels different being that they most likely had at least the ANH graflex from MoD stock - nice find!

Oh my god where are you finding military cataloged equipment!!! (Camera flashes)

Truly an important item to see in the community, it feels different being that they most likely had at least the ANH graflex from MoD stock - nice find!

Thanks buddy, I feel blessed every time I can find one of these vintage military items, knowing they will be treasured & displayed, I guess it helps I talk military, one thing military collectors & camera collectors are good at is smelling bull-**** when contacted.

My vintage MPP Microflash Collection

I have been asked by a few members if I could do family photos of my vintage MPP Microflash, I feel incredibly privileged to have put together such an amazing collection of vintage MPP Microflash, the details are left to right;

Large B Single Step Shroud RAF #14A/4678^

Large B Single Step Shroud

Large B Single Step Cut Shroud

Small B Double Step Shroud

Small B Double Step Shroud

Small B Double Step Shroud RAF #14A/4678^

Small B Double Step Shroud RAF #14A/4678^

656.jpg

657.jpg

656.jpg 657.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back