Limited Run "It's not a toy" Razor Crest Knob for baby yoda - The Mandalorian NOW SHIPPING

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey everyone!

I've started production on a very accurate baby yoda razor crest ship knob ball and stand. It'sbe available as two options, with stand and without.

The ball itself is a custom machined aluminum ball with a blue anodized aluminum 'bump' at the top, recessed equator ring, and threaded hole at the bottom. It can screw onto a metal rod that matches the lever arm on screen, which itself is screwed to a metal base so it can stand up.

I went back and forth with the size for a while but have settled in on 38mm as the most accurate I can come up with. It's smaller than the 40mm pingpong ball, and larger than the off-the-shelf 35mm knob available from mcmaster. The 35mm one felt just a tad too small, and the pingpong seems too large based on the images. I've matched the thread count of the 1/2" shaft to a standard #13 UNC, so that'll be what I'm using there. The stand is nice, sturdy and substantial, also made of metal. It's reversible, and has the mudhorn logo on one side, and solid black on the reverse.

I will be taking payments starting January 1st, through my site www.custom3dstuff.com. order here It's not a toy - razor crest ship knob replica

The price will be $35 for the ball and $55 for the ball and stand. I'm going to try to add the mudhorn logo to the base. I'll let you know how that works out next week.

Please drop a message here if you're interested. Order link:
IMG_20200106_134017_1024x1024@2x.jpg

knob on display.png

IMG_20191218_102545.jpg

35mm off-the-shelf vs 40mm pingpong

15767114347773293870379902105123.jpg

Threaded shaft, blue 'bump'

Order link

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gimpdiggity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks good!!

Any idea what the stand will look like? I think it would be sweet if it had the signet he got in the last episode engraved/embossed on it.